It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
Any word on whether this is censored in any way?

Removed/replaced swastikas and such?
Spy_Gentleman: Afaik there are loads of issues with it.
JMich: If you can recall any particular issues, I can tell you whether I've encountered it or not.
It's about the hardware such as ATI/AMD. Afaik there are performance issues on those cards. NVIDIA may have that as well.
I own a disc copy of this, but it stopped working, so I will gladly re-buy it on GOG at some point (no hurry, though ;) ).
ckgfuno: Removed/replaced swastikas and such?
Watch the trailer. ;)
low rated
I heard of the game a while ago, technically they call it a TPP or 3PP because you see a 3d character walking, but thats the only resemblance.
Most 3pp games i have are The Black Mirror games, and The Secret Files (unfortunately only at steam (DRM) )
These games are tru 3pp, the screen does not scroll along.........
I can play these games without motionsickness.

The Saboteur TPP ( actually its more like a 3rd person 3d walkinggame, walks the same as FPP but you see a person walking instead of only hands / gun and the screen is scrolling as you walk )

Dont believe it: check this youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjgGp_Z7XfA
The Saboteur Walkthrough [Part 4] | No Commentary |

Its 3d all the way and a no buy for me becuase of game/motion sickness
The other games are the same, another 3 games added to the existing list makes 25 games i can either not play because of motions, or can play but my pc cant run it.

Please release more click and point games (no 3d please)
Back in the days I realy wanted to play it but...well.. $10 on a disscount... :/
Fantastic game, immensly immersive and unique experience! Unfortunately they never patched it properly, I had massive problems on my older ATI-card. It's a shame EA did let this game fall so soon. The support forum was virtually dead after two weeks. They fired the developers right after the game's launch, if I remember correctly. There was a load of additional features and missions planned, especially a spectacular finale.
Still, Saboteur is a beautiful game, full of entertainment, atmosphere and flair. I like it much more than every single GTA.
Also, is the infamous topless DLC included?
kotaku.com/5418003/the-saboteur-offers-day-one-free-nudity-dlc
high rated
ckgfuno: Also, is the infamous topless DLC included?
yup
JMich: If you can recall any particular issues, I can tell you whether I've encountered it or not.
Spy_Gentleman: It's about the hardware such as ATI/AMD. Afaik there are performance issues on those cards. NVIDIA may have that as well.
It's not on every system. On my current 5800-series ATI-card it works flawlessly. With NVidia there was, if I remember correctly, never a problem. It's one of those ATI-exclusive things.
Oh man oh man! I knew this game was out for a while, but didn't knew what it was about, so I watched GoG's trailer and this game looks fantastic! It will go on my wishlist! :)
armitom: Question is, does it still have those awful bugs on AMD cards it had on launch and were never fixed cause, EA closed Pandemic down?
JMich: As I mentioned before, I don't recall any issues on my RX 480. There was the occasional weird spawn, but I wouldn't call it a buggy game.

armitom: And does it have the naked bewbies and knife DLCs? -must know for....science?
JMich: Nudity is included, not sure what the knife DLC is/was. Unless you mean the knife throwing game, in which case yes, it does exist.

Spy_Gentleman: Afaik there are loads of issues with it.
Alright, thanks for replying, hopefully i wont run into anything.

For those wondering to activate the knife DLC (a special knife killing animation if you hold down the E button) nothing special, you have to use this cheat.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/955009-the-saboteur/cheats
ckgfuno: Removed/replaced swastikas and such?
seppelfred: Watch the trailer. ;)
So censored it is then.
Disappointing :(
ckgfuno: Also, is the infamous topless DLC included?
Thiev: yup
What's with your deleted posting from the thursday's game thread? Is it now the uncensored version or not? I have the official international version on Origin, and it is in all languages (German included!) absolutely uncensored.
ckgfuno: Any word on whether this is censored in any way?

Removed/replaced swastikas and such?
There is a swastika shown in screenshot #9 (counting from the left, not counting the videos). It's on a large banner hanging from a building in the background--enlarge the screenshot to see it clearly, although only half of it shows. All the other screenshots seem to have iron crosses instead (on the SS guy's uniform, etc.). Which version of the actual game GOG's providing, I don't know; they may just have tried to used only Germany-acceptable trailers/screenshots.