It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood of the sacred, blood of the damned.

<span class="bold">The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd</span>, the latest entry in the beloved JRPG series, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

The mad hunt for the artifacts of old continues and the Gralsritter order are the only ones keeping it in check. Now one of their most seasoned members stumbles upon a case that could very well expose the Septian Church's darkest secrets. Fierce turn-based battles and thrilling encounters with the series' consistently memorable cast await in his path.

The 10% discount will last until May 9, 5:00 PM UTC.

Watch the Trails trailer.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by maladr0Id
Too bad XSEED wasn't able to get the japanese dub license.
Falci: Awesome! But I'm yet to go back to the first and finish it. T_T
Hahahaha!
Me too, me too T-T

I'll get the 3rd title when it receive a big discount.
By then, I will probably have finished the previous games.
10% discount is not enough motivation for me to open the wallet in this case.
Perhaps if it came with great extras, like full OST and other stuff, but it looks like it doesn't have any extras.
So I'll wait, that's my plan Falci.
I'm there as soon as I get the funds - not only because I'm a long-time fan of EVRYTHING Nihon Falcom but also because I want to show (like many of you) that there ARE JRPG fans on GOG willing to support good games that happen to appear here instead of just Steam.

Also, thank goodness that WINE can run basically all Falcom games with little trouble, and in many cases, with little in the way of joypad issues - though KBM controls are okay as-is.
pithata: I am so happy for this release. Waiting for it actaully. Japanese should just release game on PC and rake in good cash.
Lucumo: This game was released on PC 10 years ago.
It was only in Japanese which I can not read so you can keep that Info.
Falci: Awesome! But I'm yet to go back to the first and finish it. T_T
almabrds: Hahahaha!
Me too, me too T-T

I'll get the 3rd title when it receive a big discount.
By then, I will probably have finished the previous games.
10% discount is not enough motivation for me to open the wallet in this case.
Perhaps if it came with great extras, like full OST and other stuff, but it looks like it doesn't have any extras.
So I'll wait, that's my plan Falci.
I'm yet to get the second, and, if I remember well, the first one was a gift. I got into Chapter 3, following a walkthrough, but took a break. When I got back, I did almost all of Chapter 3 in one sitting, but realized I made a mistake and missed one of those damned Book Chapters necessary to obtain the final weapon in the last chapter. There was no way of getting it without restarting chapter 3. That crushed my will to continue and I ended up never going back to it.

I think how the story is structured is what drove me off the game, I was close to ending the penultimate chapter and still had no idea of exactly what the hell was going on, you're always treading on very little information about the plot and misdirection is rampant as well. Couple that with "follow a walkthrough extremely closely or risk losing stuff permanently" and my patience ran thin.

But I'm pretty sure I'll get back there, eventually.
For the people complaining about missing soundtrack... like with previous TiTS games, all the music comes with the game, in BGM folder. Not lossless, only ogg format, but more than enough for at least my needs.
One of the few real JRPG's on GOG. How could I not buy this, so bought :)
So, guys, there's this patch that was released for the first two games to coincide with this release. Is it coming soon? I imagine there is a timetable for it, right?

Can anyone from the GOG staff give me a reply on this, please? The patch has been out on Steam for a while now and, according to the XSEED blog, it was supposed to be released before this game.
It seems this one hasn't been added to the series listing in the database: there's no 'buy series' box in the right-hand column. FC and SC have the box but it's missing this game.

Edit: and someone quietly fixed it.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by VanishedOne
Wishlisted for now. I wish I could instabuy though! ^.^
madammina: So... how heretical is the nun? Is religion evil? Is only the Catholic analogue hypocritical (Sigh)

(Setiously, answer. I'm just so tired)
Without delving into too much detail, this series of games actually manages to avoid these kinds of tropes, and I find such a change quite refreshing. ;-)
Whoa. No shit. I'm actually quite shocked this came out this soon, given how much time and effort it took to translate SC.

There's no JPN audio though? That is disappointing. Nevertheless, it's an instabuy for me.
Cloud saves for this game and his predecesors please!
Instabought
Hmm, i shoud acttually play the second one.
Or maybe i shoud just start over from the first since its been a while.
samuraigaiden: Can anyone from the GOG staff give me a reply on this, please? The patch has been out on Steam for a while now and, according to the XSEED blog, it was supposed to be released before this game.
Not GOG staff, but they should arrive directly.

Also, will be picking this up.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by Gydion