It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Survival of the dumbest.

<span class="bold">The Humans Bundle</span>, a trilogy of wacky puzzle games where you lead a tribe of incompetent humans through the hazards of evolution, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Three games, one bundle, countless of dumb ways to die! Cheat Darwin's law in creative ways to keep your persistent primates stumbling through the ages, as they outlast prehistoric and futuristic threats alike. They may be awkward, stupid, and completely unfit for survival, but at least there are a lot of them!
I vaguely remember playing a demo of the first game a looooong time ago. A decent puzzle platformeer is always welcome, and the three of them make a nice package. Definitely tempted.
Good to see these here!

Just some info for the curious:

There's no separate download for the manuals although they are include in the installs for the first two games. There isn't a manual included anywhere for the third game.

The second game has ancient copy protection in the form of a code you enter that matches a picture in an included JPEG file.
I first read "The Humble Bundle". xD
Nostalgia! I had the Game Boy title way back when, and it was pretty fun. I may have to get this at some later date.
tburger: Never heard of it. But it's an oldie so likely I pick it at some point
Same
I haven't heard of this but it looks quite nice. This era of games is one I love, so what the heck, I'll pick them up. $2 a game, essentially. :)
The colourful graphics remind me of Amiga titles. It looks nice, I hope it's playable and fun too.
low rated
You're starting to slip again, GOG.
That looks very interesting, I'm wishlisting it for now on account of Prime Day, the GOG and Steam sale all beating up my wallet which really wasn't that healthy to begin with.
Why no Lemmings?

(1, 2, 3D, Revolutions, Paintball, Adventures of Lomax)
Post edited July 13, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Why no Lemmings?

(1, 2, 3D, Revolutions, Paintball, Adventures of Lomax)
These games coming here would be a dream come true for me. :D
Played the 1st one back in the day, loved it, didn't even know they had made 2 and 3.

Purchased.
There is a problem with The Humans 2. It still has copyprotection. When you start the game it asks for a code. I think it's in the manual. But the manual is not provided here on GOG. :(
Post edited July 13, 2017 by Silverhawk170485
Silverhawk170485: There is a problem with Humans 2. It still has copyprotection. When you start the game it asks for a code. I think it's in the manual. But the manual is not provided here on GOG. :(
There is a JPG image in the game folder with the pics and code numbers on it.
It should tell you so when you start the game (see screenshot).
Manual for The Humans 1 is also provided in the game's folder btw.
And it is quite funny. :D
Attachments:
copo.jpg (121 Kb)
Post edited July 13, 2017 by Piranjade
If you did not hear of this game before it is just because you did not read videogame magazines at that time. Fair enough, I'd say.

It was part of the puzzle game craze that invaded the early 90s and we were all so happy about it.

EDIT: though expect quite a lot of "jumping at the right pixel" moments.
Post edited July 13, 2017 by Risingson