It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Close the gates, open a world of possibilities.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Oblivion&reg;</span>, the critically acclaimed open-world RPG that solidified Elder Scrolls as a household name, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The Elder Scrolls are all about freedom, breathtaking locations, engaging exploration, and an abundance of quests to tackle at your own pace. Side with different factions, trust your instincts and adapt your playstyle to the challenges ahead as you explore the near-limitless content packed inside its definitive GOTY edition. Don't worry about getting lost, every corner of this massive world is as fascinating as the next - just ask fortune_p_dawg.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
It's cool that they are on GOG (now the games and their mods can live forever without cracks), but I GOG Connect support would've been great. I already own Oblivion on disc and on Steam, so not about to buy it a 3rd time unless at an extreme discount.
Well, GOG, let me congratulate you on a great task accomplished! :) All 3 games is a great addition to the store. :)

Kakarot96: It's time for a few more miracles? Mechwarrior/Mech Commander series...? :P
Well, Doom 3/4 (4th got its DRM removed - why not to appear here?), Wolfenstein, Quake 4, Far Cry 3 or Assassin's creed series... Or Tomb Raider/Batman Arkham series... Wait! Mafia series or Vietcong with full soundtrack! This would indeed be miracle!!! :)
WereSquirrel: It's cool that they are on GOG (now the games and their mods can live forever without cracks), but I GOG Connect support would've been great. I already own Oblivion on disc and on Steam, so not about to buy it a 3rd time unless at an extreme discount.
I was thinking the same thing (but I also own the XBox 360 version as well as the others). But then, again...the pull is so great. Since the discount lasts until June 6, I think I'll wait to see what the sales tomorrow and Monday bring.

Also: How was this not already here? I really thought it was. *shrugs*
BrinkJ: Do you think the current sale is worth the bite or will lower prices be a future possibility?
HunchBluntley: Without looking it up, I'm pretty sure discounts for the previous Bethesda titles are as good as they've ever been (and best of all, they're not in a bundle!), but the new releases will, of course, get better discounts in the future. Probably even before the year's out.
Thanks for your answer! I think I will hold out on all three then. Wishlisted. I just bought Morrowind and the classic Fallouts, and I already have a bunch of other titles to chew on before New Vegas and the lot have another discount.
Post edited June 01, 2017 by BrinkJ
huan: This marks the end of one era of GOG. I'm thinking of what next milestone could be, and and can think of nothing worthwile to replace this obsession.
Microsoft with Age of Empires, Blizzard with Diablo and Warcraft, ... ;)
Wow! I had a feeling something big was coming. Here it is. Thank you GOG.com and Bethesda for bringing us those burning gates to Oblivion. Congrats to fortune-p-dawg. We've been riding this out right here with you, Buddy. I remember the day they released Ultima VII here, and how I literally started jumping up and down and screaming with joy. This is an istabuy. For GOG.com, for Thiev, and for fortune-p-dawg, here is my order. See you all in Oblivion!!1111!
FCOM KABOOM here I come!
GR00T: I've never played Oblivion, but I did have a very fun and satisfying run of Morrowind going not too many months ago and was stymied by a mod-created game-breaking bug, alas.
Which mod has that been, just to be warned to not install it?
fortune_p_dawg: oh my god ive been immortalized on the internet!

OBLIVION!!111
Congrats fortune-p-dawg! It's finally here! :):):)
As I said I would in the wishlist, I bought Oblivion the moment I saw it available; I'm downloading it right now! Thanks for listening and including all the extra content, GOG!

One concern, though: I noticed after purchasing the game (forgot to check before) that it doesn't list controller support, and I must use the 360 controller. I just can't adjust to FPS-type games with a mouse and keyboard, plus I played both Oblivion and Skyrim on the XBOX 360, so it wouldn't be the same without the controller anyway. Does anyone know if it actually does support this controller?
This game repelled me in horror after the marvelous Morrowind.
bad_fur_day1: This game repelled me in horror after the marvelous Morrowind.
I remember Morrowind not appealing to me after I started out with Oblivion :)

EDIT: Out of curiosity; Does anyone know if this works with the mods/nexus mod manager?
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Kite1024
GR00T: I've never played Oblivion, but I did have a very fun and satisfying run of Morrowind going not too many months ago and was stymied by a mod-created game-breaking bug, alas.
eiii: Which mod has that been, just to be warned to not install it?
That was a while back, so can't recall offhand. I'll see if I can figure it out hen I get home tonight. And it may not be one mod in particular, since I installed several at the time.
No one on Elder Scrolls 1 and 2????????
supplementscene: No one on Elder Scrolls 1 and 2????????
These come bundled with Morrowind. Also, I believe Elder Scrolls 1 and 2 are officially freeware as well, so they're simple to find legally for free.