It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to re-enter Twin Lakes – America’s 34th most haunted city. Join Detective McQueen as he puzzles his way through 6 chilling cases, risking life and pixelated limb to solve the macabre mysteries that plague the poor town.

The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark is now available on GOG.COM sporting a 10% discount until 22nd April 2021, 1 PM UTC! During the same time, The Darkside Detective is available 55% off.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Where I'm from, it's called an "instabuy".
instabuy. loved the first!
Very cool! Wishlisted for now.
Nice release! Definitely made its way to the high prio wishlist.
@GOG there seems to be an error with this offer. I looked at TT_TT_TT_TT's wishlist and noticed an error. There it says the game is 10% off 10.39 Euro while on the store page the price is 55% off and 5.19 Euro.
Post edited April 15, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
Just a heads up, Spooky Doorway (the developers) nominated a male self-confessed sex offender for the Women in Game Development debut award and he won, because it's current year in the clown world.
Mori_Yuki: @GOG there seems to be an error with this offer. I looked at TT_TT_TT_TT's wishlist and noticed an error. There it says the game is 10% off 10.39 Euro while on the store page the price is 55% off and 5.19 Euro.
Are you sure? It is the first part that should be 5,19 Euro.
Mori_Yuki: @GOG there seems to be an error with this offer. I looked at TT_TT_TT_TT's wishlist and noticed an error. There it says the game is 10% off 10.39 Euro while on the store page the price is 55% off and 5.19 Euro.
MarkoH01: Are you sure? It is the first part that should be 5,19 Euro.
Shame on me ... Yes I totally missed that and didn't notice what TT_TT_TT_TT had on their wishlist was the new one ... So, no error, everything's as it should be. Thanks for pointing it out! *blush*

@GOG if ever you read it - please ignore my message, thank you ...
Post edited April 15, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
The first game is very cool, the chapters are perfect to play a while and i like the soundtrack.
low rated
It’s available over on Fireflower as well, galaxy free. I know where I will buy it.
high rated
nightcraw1er.488: It’s available over on Fireflower as well, galaxy free. I know where I will buy it.
If you buy on GOG you can just download from your library, Galaxy free.
This looks very cool. ^_^
edit 18.04.2021: after playing two episodes, i mentioned that achievements don´t unlock. I opened a ticket at gog support & they investigated:
The trophies entries in galaxy & user profile are a mistake - they are not implemented.
Gog support will forward this feedback to their product team.
Just FYI for those of you interested. :-)

After playing two episodes from Darkside Detective1: besides the missing (not necessary) trophies, this is imo a really fun game & i am glad that i purchased it finally (it was on/off a couple of time on my wishlist & also shopping cart...). :-)
Post edited April 18, 2021 by Paraharaha
nightcraw1er.488: It’s available over on Fireflower as well, galaxy free. I know where I will buy it.
KoreaBeat: If you buy on GOG you can just download from your library, Galaxy free.
Not necessarily. Installers have mostly been updated to galaxy structure (there is another thread on this, but due to broken search can’t find right now). Also most now have galaxy components embedded (you can see this occasionally if there is a change log -rare- as there will be a line [WIN] internal updates, it means galaxy stuff added, installer changed to be galaxy style etc.). So no, just using the offline installer does not mean a galaxy free experience.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_galaxy_required_in_certain_games

Fireflower is more like what GOG was before galaxy. It’s not the only reason not to shop here either, there are literally hundreds of others as you can see over at:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/boycotting_gog_2021