It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The dark vision of the future from the two first Terminator films has come true - the war between mankind and the machines wages on. As one of the human resistance fighters, you must help in bringing down the Skynet’s rule of the world. Terminator: Resistance, the first-person shooter from Teyon studio, is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM.
high rated
feck yes gog!
high rated
Happy to see this on there, seems like a surprisingly solid Terminator game in the vein of Bethesda's 90s ones. Can't afford it right now, but I'll pick it up as soon as I can.
Wow never thought this would happen but nice. Although on my wishlist for now as spent too much money of late.
GOG.com: The dark vision of the future from the two first Terminator films has come true - the war between mankind and the machines wages on. As one of the human resistance fighters, you must help in bringing down the Skynet’s rule of the world. Terminator: Resistance, the first-person shooter from Teyon studio, is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM.
Thanks a lot! Wishlisted for Christmas time...

Now please bring the "Rambo" and both "Heavy Fire" Games, too. There should be a market for them if they are released as budget-titles. Thanks a lot in advance!
Rambo actually not a bad game if you treat it as the way it should; a rail-shooter. I blame the AngryJoe nerds for all the unnecessary negative PR
NOICE
Post edited December 06, 2019 by cadillac25jg
I didn't see this coming.
high rated
Was hoping for this to pop up here, will pick it up later today. Thanks Teyon/Reef for bringing this here!
Did not see this coming, onto the wishlist it goes.
wormholewizards: Rambo actually not a bad game if you treat it as the way it should; a rail-shooter. I blame the AngryJoe nerds for all the unnecessary negative PR
As a rail-shooter aficionado, Rambo is bloody terrible.
Post edited December 06, 2019 by ReynardFox
Wow, suprised. I literally finished the game on Tuesday. Pretty good shooter, some scary music! Graphics are a little bit old, and levels are pretty linear. Definitely pick it up on sale.
Awesome, but my graphics card won't run it, so wish listed for now.
Now this is a surprise I didn't expect. Very happy to see this come to GOG, and so soon after release. It looks like a nice game that doesn't just bank on the connection to the movie franchise. Will definitely be picking this up when the coffers have more than cobwebs to offer.
Dfaq is this?

Looks generic, but competent. And it's from the authors of Rambo... is this a Christmas miracle?
i can't buy now after GOG black friday sale but i will buy as soon as possible