It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tempest - Pirate City is now available DRM-free.

Get it 10% off or complete your Tempest collection with a 75% off completion discount until June 28, 1PM UTC.

Pirate City adds one of the highly requested features to Tempest: an ability to build and develop your own settlement. Get ready to provide your new home with proper protection, do favors for fellow traders (generous rewards included), search for missing people that got themselves in serious trouble, fight hideous sea monsters and punish thieves among your crew.
Enebias: I second the question: any opinions about the main game
I didn't like it at all, but I only played about 20 minutes of it. Felt like a mobile game, rather cheap and clunky (and in fact, I'm not sure what system it was developed for originally, but you can also play it on Android and iOS).
erbello: Question for devs:
Have broken savegames been fixed already?
The gameplay is great, but nobody wants to play in demo that pretends the full version.
And only few true sea wolves want to use the workaround fix at the moment ;)
Would also like to know the answer to this, even if the solution comes with one of the dlc's.
Enebias: I second the question: any opinions about the main game
Leroux: I didn't like it at all, but I only played about 20 minutes of it. Felt like a mobile game, rather cheap and clunky (and in fact, I'm not sure what system it was developed for originally, but you can also play it on Android and iOS).
Thanks you! :)
Ugh. Single slot autosaving is the worst, especially for a game like this.