It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strategy never looked so beautiful.

<span class="bold">Sudden Strike 4</span>, the new entry in the beloved RTS series that drops you straight into the chaotic battlefields of WWII, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com

Nine different commanders await your orders, as you guide either the Allies, the Soviets, or the Germans through this massive conflict that shattered the world. Use their unique individual abilities and your well-placed units to counter your opponents' strategies and conquer over 20 challenging scenarios before you take on your friends, either online or via LAN.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ujd7kqs_ylk?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Forum pop.
Warning !

€49.99

This is only the base game . Expect more DLCs later .
Post edited August 11, 2017 by Painted_Doll
Speaking of Sudden Strike, is there a reason why the text on the Sudden Strike 3 game card is in Portuguese?
IronArcturus: Speaking of Sudden Strike, is there a reason why the text on the Sudden Strike 3 game card is in Portuguese?
Gog Brazil confirmed . :p

Meanwhile :
Languages:
Audio and text: Deutsch (Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory Only), English, français (Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory Only), русский (Sudden Strike 3: The Last Stand Only)
Strike while the gamer is hot?
high rated
Another Linux game with no Linux version available on GOG due to lack of Galaxy.

I have to really say it GOG,

While your efforts to support every platform are undeniably good in the majority of the cases and I'm grateful for it, I am at the same time majorly disappointed by the lack of Linux support of Galaxy.

As of yet, you haven't even released a beta version of the client, nor have released any info that it even exists. How long will this continue to go on? It's not just a game or two that lack Linux because of this.
i was expecting it so i didn't preorder.
another game with advertised day-1 linux support lacks one at gog (and might never get it)...
It looks good, but the price is a bit too much to take a risk on- I was happy to with games like Shadow Tactics Blades Of The Shogun (And what an awesome game that was.)

Based on the publisher being Kalypso expect a lot of minor DLC's and later on a gold version, so I'll certainly wait and see the feedback and reviews and perhaps pick it up when it is at least half price.
No Linux version again? I wonder which excuse you have this time.

Oh! It needs the still not existing Galaxy Client. Gimme that frikkin source and I port it myself as you are obviously to incompetent for that.
Ganni1987: Another Linux game with no Linux version available on GOG due to lack of Galaxy.

While your efforts to support every platform are undeniably good in the majority of the cases and I'm grateful for it, I am at the same time majorly disappointed by the lack of Linux support of Galaxy.

As of yet, you haven't even released a beta version of the client, nor have released any info that it even exists. How long will this continue to go on? It's not just a game or two that lack Linux because of this.
Doesn't it work under WINE?
Ganni1987: Another Linux game with no Linux version available on GOG due to lack of Galaxy.

Ostracus: Doesn't it work under WINE?
Why should I use WINE if there is a native Linux-Build available?

Check this out: http://store.steampowered.com/app/373930/Sudden_Strike_4/
Post edited August 13, 2017 by Woolytoes
Good potential, a little more arcade then strategy IMO. Having tech issues, needs some work. Never exits without a lock up, (Windows 10), units freeze and take no more orders... and the bridge building, worked once haven't been able to make the unit build bridge since the first time. Good potential for a light stragey game, would wait for proper patch. imo
David9855: It looks good, but the price is a bit too much to take a risk on- I was happy to with games like Shadow Tactics Blades Of The Shogun (And what an awesome game that was.)

Based on the publisher being Kalypso expect a lot of minor DLC's and later on a gold version, so I'll certainly wait and see the feedback and reviews and perhaps pick it up when it is at least half price.
I thought the same as you too expensive although it looks good, I paid £21.99 in the end, I wont mention from where as it may get me in trouble with GOG, feel free to message me
boldee: I thought the same as you too expensive although it looks good, I paid £21.99 in the end, I wont mention from where as it may get me in trouble with GOG, feel free to message me
Just in case you're not aware, GOG has made it impossible to simply send a message to someone. You have to invite that person to be friends first, then wait for the acceptance, then send the message, then remove from friends if it was just for something casual.

WAY easier than it used to be. /sarcasm