It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Streets of Rogue is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until October 4th, 1pm UTC.

Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.

Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.

In order to progress,you will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way you see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
What I've seen points this towards being one of the better rogue-lites. I'm worried about the long term support with tinyBuild, but I'm willing to give the developer the benefit of the doubt.
Yep tinyBuild is a great reason to wait for this one. Have they updated all other games now and released DLC's to them ?.
ChrisGamer300: Yep tinyBuild is a great reason to wait for this one. Have they updated all other games now and released DLC's to them ?.
Pathologic 2 is up to date, so I think it depends on the developer themselves pushing updates. Rogue-lite developers tend to be good about that sort of thing, so I'm hopeful that Streets of Rogue will see good support.
Fortuk: What I've seen points this towards being one of the better rogue-lites. I'm worried about the long term support with tinyBuild, but I'm willing to give the developer the benefit of the doubt.
I've spoken to the devleoper on Steam about getting the game to GOG... he's a super friendly guy and seemed genuinely interested in releasing here... he only expressed hesitance about the multiplayer because it was using Steamworks, but it looks as though he worked that out... I know tinyBuild has a history here, but knowing how the dev himself is, I think this one will be a solid choice
Post edited September 27, 2019 by Mawthra
ChrisGamer300: Yep tinyBuild is a great reason to wait for this one. Have they updated all other games now and released DLC's to them ?.
Fortuk: Pathologic 2 is up to date, so I think it depends on the developer themselves pushing updates. Rogue-lite developers tend to be good about that sort of thing, so I'm hopeful that Streets of Rogue will see good support.
Hmm, hopefully the dev himself will swing by and say something but then again the Supraland guy did the same and now it's out of date.
Cool I was interested in this but wanted to get it here.

Well, my recent backlog is kinda busy so I'll wishlist for now.

Thanks for releasing here though!
For the most part yes. Party Hard and Party Hard 2 are still missing their DLCs and some updates. I'm willing to blame that more on the devs than the publisher. tinyBuild really improved in the update department - maybe because the guy in charge left to create No More Robots (explains the state of Not Tonight on GoG).
ChrisGamer300: Hmm, hopefully the dev himself will swing by and say something but then again the Supraland guy did the same and now it's out of date.
Ask on Steam... I just did
https://steamcommunity.com/app/813630/eventcomments/1634166237656858582

Heh... he just responded (that was quick)... his reply:

"The next big update will come on gog too"
Post edited September 27, 2019 by Mawthra
Is this game truly open ended as Deus Ex in regards to it's problem solving; or it's a case of false advertising?
tremere110: For the most part yes. Party Hard and Party Hard 2 are still missing their DLCs and some updates. I'm willing to blame that more on the devs than the publisher. tinyBuild really improved in the update department - maybe because the guy in charge left to create No More Robots (explains the state of Not Tonight on GoG).
This could ignite one of those "I wish GOG would do something about devs not updating their games" threads, but... there's been too many of those ;)
This may not be a game for me but I like the fact that this game supports online and local cooperative modes. Kinda rare these days.
Mawthra: I've spoken to the devleoper on Steam about getting the game to GOG... he's a super friendly guy and seemed genuinely interested in releasing here... he only expressed hesitance about the multiplayer because it was using Steamworks, but it looks as though he worked that out... I know tinyBuild has a history here, but knowing how the dev himself is, I think this one will be a solid choice
That's good to hear! The game itself looks very good and I've read there's also a level editor in the works, so support was the only remaining question mark.
Mafwek: Is this game truly open ended as Deus Ex in regards to it's problem solving; or it's a case of false advertising?
Me and my friends became bored after 3h. Most of the time you do not get enough items to act however you want, so even as a doc you will have to attack most of the time. We called it false advertising.
Looks awesome to me! Fast turnaround too, since I was just talking about this in the "unofficially confirmed" games topic! Hoping for the level editor soon, love when games allow for max freedom.