It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starpoint Gemini 3 is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until September 12th, 5pm UTC. Additionally, if you buy Starpoint Gemini 3 before October 5th, you'll receive Starpoint Gemini 2 for free.

Jonathan Bold is a charming trigger-happy space buccaneer with impeccable taste in ladies and a talent for finding trouble. His digital companion ADAH is always ready to save the day but settling the bar tab and facing different aliens in shady situations is best left for real wannabe heroes.

Step into the laid-back shoes of captain Jonathan Bold as he travels and explores the open world of Starpoint Gemini 3. Encounter amazing characters, engage in unprecedented dawgfighting space combat, mining, freelancing, trading and crafting as you uncover Bold's shady origins.
Nice loved the last 2 games so this is a no brainer for me.
There is no description on what's included in the Supporter Bundle.
Ichwillnichtmehr: There is no description on what's included in the Supporter Bundle.
Base game plus these

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1127600/Starpoint_Gemini_3__Supporter_Pack/
Ichwillnichtmehr: There is no description on what's included in the Supporter Bundle.
i_hope_you_rot: Base game plus these

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1127600/Starpoint_Gemini_3__Supporter_Pack/
Thank you, but GOG.com still needs to update the page.
So do you just fly figher-scale craft in this game? No capital ships?
Get Starpoint Gemeni 2 FREE!

Umm...

Does anyone not own that game already?

How about the DLC for SPG2? That would sell me this against my typical "Never pre-launch" rule.
We are showered in releases this week. This is another nice one.
Themken: We are showered in releases this week. This is another nice one.
But i still miss the classics .
Is that the Arcadia? :)
Oh, this one has a little bit of Rebel Galaxy and Freelancer flair thrown into it, me likey :)!

By the way, is it just me or does the GOG trailer of this game end too abruptly?
Dray2k: By the way, is it just me or does the GOG trailer of this game end too abruptly?
I have the same impression.
Post edited September 05, 2019 by viperfdl
Well this is a nice surprise.

We're definitely seeing something of a resurgence in space games lately and it is marvelous.
Ohhh, nice. I really enjoyed SPG2 and Warlords; LGM clearly knows what they're doing and I'm eager to see their take on a more RPG-like experience.
"Grab both Starpoint Gemini 3 and the Supporter Pack at a permanent discount!"
What does this mean?