It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The circle is now complete… Let's do another one!

STAR WARS Episode I: Racer is now available, only on GOG.com, with a 15% launch discount until May 8, 5pm UTC.
It's back! The game that perfectly captured the high-velocity spirit of the memorable podracing sequence in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, returns. Pick your character and zoom across several challenging tracks, including the dunes of Tatooine, where young Anakin Skywalker made himself a legend.

Also, enjoy more galactic adventures through timeless, DRM-free STAR WARS classics up to 66% off in the May The 4th sale, including STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic, STAR WARS: Battlefront II (Classic, 2005), STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition, and STAR WARS: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter! The deals are available until May 8th, 5 PM UTC.
high rated
General Troubleshooting
-----------------------

If you're experiencing black screen / crash on launch, please try the following:

- Before starting the game, change video resolution to your desktop one (or the closest match). if that fails, try falling back to 1024x768. Video settings can be found under GOG Galaxy HERE
-- or in Start Menu HERE.
- Close any unnecessary applications running in the background, especially ones overlay-based like EVGA Precision, MSI Afterburner, GeForce Experience, FRAPS etc.
- If running multiple screen setup, try switching to a single monitor.

If none of the above helps, please send your DxDiag to our Support team HERE. The more information we have, the easier it will be to pinpoint the problem.

May the Force serve you well.
Post edited May 02, 2018 by Thiev
Damn son, I did not expected this release, but this really is a welcome surprise, already bought and installed it. Now to find a way to play it in 16:9
This brings back memories... never owned the game, but I remember playing the demo quite a bit.

I was expecting Episode 1 Racer would be released in conjunction with the craptastic Episode 1 "Adventure Game". Hopefully that one's not off the table, I'd like to see it here. Same goes for Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine.
Will every future classic Star Wars game be released like this, once annually for May The Fourth? Does the remaining catalog warrant such a release schedule?
For those of you new to this game, the only letdown is that the best racer in the game is the first one you get Anakins, but it's fun to see, when you get better, if you can actually win with some of the more unwieldy tanks.

And be careful of Sand People later on. They can be a good shot.
Hey, if someone could post a review sharing their experience with the GOG release (not the original), I believe people would appreciate that. (You can always ask GOG Support to edit the review if need be, though I understand that's annoying.)
And again only English - so thanks, but no thanks.
Instantly bought. Runs fine on my Win7 x64 machine!

Thank you GOG!
Yes! Bought it. Now only The Phantom Menace game is missing.
Wow, that was unexpected! Thanks, GOG, for making this wonderful game available for purchase. Instabought!
Hi guys,

The game crash just after the launch...
Any solution? I already tried XP and 98 compatibility

windows 7 64bits
All drivers up to date etc
thx
Post edited May 01, 2018 by pe7ouill3
Finally. Thank you gog
Hey GOG, quick question, how do you get multiplayer working with this one? VLAN? Galaxy?

I bought it, I just wanna know how to get this done. Thanks!
amazing <333
Pheace: Rofl, that makes me feel so old
toxicTom: Ninja... ;-)
Ditto. :(

Here, let me see if I can make us feel any worse:
'Movie Ages',
'Feel Old',
'Rickrolling Anniversary'
[url=https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Comics_to_make_one_feel_old]et cetera[/url].

(Hmm, how do I fix the final hyperlink?)
Post edited May 01, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
Thanks GOG

Instant-Purchase~