It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Silver Chains is now available DRM-free. Get it 15% off until August 13th, 1pm UTC.

Silver Chains is a first-person horror game with a strong emphasis on story and exploration. Search for clues within an old abandoned manor to unravel the truth about the terrible events which have happened.
thats a big nope for me, too scary! all that in the dark feeling around gameplay...nope nope nope
This evil you cannot fight - run for your life or find a place to hide: Experience an intense feeling of horror as you try to escape from the monster chasing you down.

Spooky games that inspired us:

- Layers of Fear & Layers of Fear 2
- Resident Evil Series
- Dead by Daylight
- Outlast & Outlast 2
- Slender & Slender: The Arrival
- Silent Hill Series
------

No Amnesia?
Looks interesting, wishlisted for now. Game has achievements but they are not listed on the game page.
low rated
" This evil you cannot fight - run for your life or find a place to hide"
Hey dawg, we heard you like to have fun in games so we removed all fun from our game!

Yeah, this is a big nope for me. I'm sure this actually is fun for some people, but I honestly can't see the point in games like this for the life of me. You want me to play a horror game, you give me a boomstick and a chainsaw.
low rated
Breja: " This evil you cannot fight - run for your life or find a place to hide"
Hey dawg, we heard you like to have fun in games so we removed all fun from our game!

Yeah, this is a big nope for me. I'm sure this actually is fun for some people, but I honestly can't see the point in games like this for the life of me. You want me to play a horror game, you give me a boomstick and a chainsaw.
Please, in the same post you're sure this is fun for some AND you imply the game isn't fun.

Not everyone seek nor enjoy the same things the same way.
I have a sick addiction to horror games.
The worst horror of this game are the system requirements.
Therefore to the watch-list it goes.
(Sorry, devs, I really wanted to buy it.)
Looks good. I think my gf would want us to play it together. Wishlisted for now!
Breja: " This evil you cannot fight - run for your life or find a place to hide"

Zoidberg: Please, in the same post you're sure this is fun for some AND you imply the game isn't fun.

I don't think that's fair, Breja just said they *are* aware other people like that sort of thing, but they don't understand *why*.

Very few people understand *why* other people have different tastes. I love dark chicken meat -- drumsticks and thighs; other people hate them and will only eat white chicken meat. Why? Who knows.

De gustibus non est disputandum, but Breja didn't really say otherwise.
Zoidberg: Please, in the same post you're sure this is fun for some AND you imply the game isn't fun.

faroot: I don't think that's fair, Breja just said they *are* aware other people like that sort of thing, but they don't understand *why*.

Very few people understand *why* other people have different tastes. I love dark chicken meat -- drumsticks and thighs; other people hate them and will only eat white chicken meat. Why? Who knows.

The second paragraph, he could have expressed as is. The first one is excessive and shouldn't have been posted. It's aggressive AND useless in his argument.
faroot: I don't think that's fair, Breja just said they *are* aware other people like that sort of thing, but they don't understand *why*.

Zoidberg: The second paragraph, he could have expressed as is. The first one is excessive and shouldn't have been posted. It's aggressive AND useless in his argument.
I guess you're right; my eyes kind of skipped over that first paragraph.

Anyway, Breja ended with a reference ("boomstick and chainsaw") to the cult classic comedy-horror movie "Army of Darkness" with Bruce Campbell, so I have to give a point for that. :)
BreOl72: This evil you cannot fight - run for your life or find a place to hide: Experience an intense feeling of horror as you try to escape from the monster chasing you down.

Spooky games that inspired us:

- Layers of Fear & Layers of Fear 2
- Resident Evil Series
- Dead by Daylight
- Outlast & Outlast 2
- Slender & Slender: The Arrival
- Silent Hill Series
------

No Amnesia?
Do you know what inspired means?
SarahGabriella: Do you know what inspired means?
I do. Do you?
SarahGabriella: Do you know what inspired means?
BreOl72: I do. Do you?
Very much so. Why would they be inspired by a game that you like?
SarahGabriella: Very much so. Why would they be inspired by a game that you like?
Where did I write that I like Amnesia?
You are reading quite a lot into a simple question.

I was simply wondering why Amnesia wasn't one of their inspirations, because it's very similar from the description.
Or rather, why they didn't list it, in case it was an inspiration.
That's all.

That's ok for you?
Or are you the new sheriff in town, that I have to ask for permission first?