It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't try to outrun your shadow. It will only grow longer.

<span class="bold">Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition</span>, the definitive version of the exotic techno-fantasy RPG, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com for Windows, Mac, and Linux with a 50% launch discount.

The shadows grow thicker still. In keeping with their Kickstarter promises, the developers have bundled an extra 5-hour long mini-campaign, over an hour and a half of audio commentary, and a million other improvements into Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition. Owners of the original game get the update for free, but this is also a great opportunity for aspiring shadowrunners to hit the neon-lit back alleys of Hong Kong, taking advantage of the week-long 50% discount on the Extended Edition.

If you're not yet familiar with the series, the Shadowrun experience is a mix of brilliant writing, a unique cyberpunk universe with a splash of magic, and challenging tactical combat. It's a cRPG lover's dream come true, and it seems we're not waking up anytime soon.

For some extra goodness, you can pick up the <span class="bold">Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition Deluxe</span>, complete with original soundtrack and PDF Art of Shadowrun: Hong Kong book. If you're not ready to make the commitment, you can always <span class="bold">upgrade later</span>.

Curse, deck or charm your way across the seedy shadows of <span class="bold">Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The 50% discount will last until February 12, 1:59 PM GMT.
Respect, Harebrained Schemes. You know how to make more money in the long run.
Nice! Will finally try this one out. This new Shadowrun series has been great.
This is great news! Well done Harebrained Schemes!

HS is definitely one of the best game studios out there and their games and support they got so far prove that. I would like to get it now but since I'm in the grand quest of clearing my backlogged cRPGs, it' ll have to wait a little longer as I promised myself to not buy another cRPG for a while. (plus, I've finished Dragonfall two days ago and I think it's best to switch to another gameworld for a while)
JMich: Greek bump. Bring the copywriter here!
So it has become a Protected Designation of Origin thing like feta cheese & souvlaki? Nice! Bring the copywriter here! :D
Post edited February 05, 2016 by Vythonaut
mrkgnao: This, in my humble opinion, is how a game should be done.

Release the game when it is ready, offer bug-fix patches promptly after release and regularly thereafter, and finally, when you have significant supplemental material to add to it, offer it free to all existing customers.

Good show, Harebrained Schemes.
Ditto.
Time to replay this.
high rated
Vythonaut: [...] So it has become a Protected Designation of Origin thing like feta cheese & souvlaki? Nice! Bring the copywriter here! :D
Careful with that "souvlaki" term. ;-)
I haven't even had time to play the first Shadowrun and this is the 3rd.. i will wait some more to buy this.
high rated
Instagot. Kudos to the devs/publishers for the free content update. Gaming done proper.
Vythonaut: [...] So it has become a Protected Designation of Origin thing like feta cheese & souvlaki? Nice! Bring the copywriter here! :D
HypersomniacLive: Careful with that "souvlaki" term. ;-)
Alright, "kalamaki" for the southern Greeks. No reason to fight for it anyway...... because we, the northerners, *know* it's SOUVLAKI! :DDDDDD

Maybe our shy copywriter could share his opinion about that, no? ;)
Absolutely fucking amazing! Gonna play it this weekend! :)
Thanks Harebrained. Seattle represent!

Also: Looking forward to Shadowrun: Pioneer Square. :)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by budejovice
Had completely forgotten about the promised free content upgrade they made when i backed this. I'm sure glad that they remembered :)
People said at release that HK felt like a step back from Dragonfall, so I decided to hold off until the "director's cut."

Does HK measure up now?
Awesome! I own HK, but have not played it yet, so I'm glad my first playthourgh will be the improved and extended version.
MischiefMaker: People said at release that HK felt like a step back from Dragonfall, so I decided to hold off until the "director's cut."

Does HK measure up now?
Haven't played the extended edition yet. But HK, even though a good game on its own, pales in front of Dragonfall. It's still worth it though.