It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a medieval thug in a crazy open-world action game, full of pop-culture references.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Racing, RPG
Discount: 50% off until 16th June 2022, 1 PM UTC
low rated
This could actually be cool if it were based on anything.
They are just acting like modern day joggers in medieval setting.
Haha... the guy on the cover is clearly a reference to the other Rockstar Games franchise that is sadly forgotten to this day (Bully). Also, the view from on top of the camera is very reminiscent of the first Grand Theft Auto (... and Grand Theft Auto 2). We'll have to keep an eye on it later to see how good Rustler (Grand Theft Horse) is as an action/rpg game. To the wishlist.
Thanks, GOG!
Post edited June 09, 2022 by UCrest
This game looks like incredible fun.
Oddeus: Grand Theft Horse? 25 years after GTA? Strange that nobody had this idea before.
*ahem*Red Dead Revolver*cough*

But that was a far more straight and serious game series. This is absolutely more like Postal with the humor.
Post edited June 09, 2022 by paladin181
Is this like if they took Saints Row and set it in medieval times?
Post edited June 10, 2022 by eastc
Awesome! Was glanzing at this on Steam but I'm happy I never bothered with it so I could buy it on GOG instead! :)
paladin181: This game looks like incredible fun.
Oddeus: Grand Theft Horse? 25 years after GTA? Strange that nobody had this idea before.
paladin181: *ahem*Red Dead Revolver*cough*

But that was a far more straight and serious game series. This is absolutely more like Postal with the humor.
You mean Gun? Red Dead Revolver was linear action game without open world so hardly GTA.
First time hearing about this game and it looks like crazy wild fun! Thanks for bringing this to GOG. :) Definitely buying the complete edition. Loving the style and humour. xD
In the confusing excitement that is the Summer Sale, I thought I had until the 27th to grab this discounted gem. My bad. I should have paid closer attention to the cut-off date, which was today. :( Oh well..., onto my wishlist it goes!