It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rise of Industry is now available DRM-free, out of "Game in Development" period.

There is no force in the universe more interested in pushing the world forward than the industrialist. In Rise of Industry, you become that force. Raising factories, setting up trade routes, researching new technologies or arranging transport for your raw materials is how you will expand your early 20th-century empire in this unpredictable, procedurally-generated world.
So, more industry giant or transport tycoon?
trusteft: So, more industry giant or transport tycoon?
Looks to be a lot more like industry giant. Like, doesn't look like you can transport people and mail to help grow cities, or play through the ages. Not that that is a bad thing. IG was great, and looks like this expands a lot on it.
Gog version updated .
Post edited May 02, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
It seems rather more like Capitalism.
IG2 was the main inspiration, but we added a lot of our own
DapperPenguins: IG2 was the main inspiration, but we added a lot of our own
Can we expect the achievements and the soundtrack DLC for GOG as well? Thanks!
Dapper... As you know this has been my wishlist for years (I was one of the pledgers on the failed Kickstarter...) Sadly, I already spent my monthly GOG budget (!) on Fell Seal and Mutant Year Zero. I'll get you next month.
Interested in the game. Also wondering about the achievements.
...and, as usual, GOG is already late with updates. Even for the demo.
Or is it the job of the developers / publisher to update the GOG versions? The demo on Steam was updated at 02.05.2019 about 22:00 GMT.
pereh: ...and, as usual, GOG is already late with updates. Even for the demo.
Or is it the job of the developers / publisher to update the GOG versions? The demo on Steam was updated at 02.05.2019 about 22:00 GMT.
Pretty sure it comes from the devs uploading the builds... but they have to use GOG's infrastructure I guess.

But that was like, an hour or two ago?
Didn't this game release on here last year? I swear I saw it in a news post somewhere.
MJVandershonk: Didn't this game release on here last year? I swear I saw it in a news post somewhere.
You're not insane, friend!

Game was in development. Today is a full release of the game. :)
MJVandershonk: Didn't this game release on here last year? I swear I saw it in a news post somewhere.
falloutttt: You're not insane, friend!

That explains it, I'm sure it still said games in development earlier today when I checked, maybe GOG only recently removed the banner.
falloutttt: You're not insane, friend!

MJVandershonk: That explains it, I'm sure it still said games in development earlier today when I checked, maybe GOG only recently removed the banner.
Very possible. Game was fully released today, about 5 hours ago, more or less.