It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Classic RPG hack'n'slashin'.

<span class="bold">Revenant</span>, an astonishing and supremely fun classic aRPG, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Revenant is here today to serve as a fun-filled throwback to how things used to be done back in the day, and a chance to truly hack it like it's 1999. There's a lot to say about Revenant, but no matter what, the keyword is always "fun". In a game all about combat - smooth controls, responsiveness, and that feeling of weight behind your every attack are all-important, and even today Revenant hits the right spots. Despite its age, the colorful backdrops holds up amazingly well and the motion-captured combat continues to surprise with its variety, over-the-top violence, and plenty of dismemberment. There's a few inventive things to be found here as well, including a magic casting system based on combining runes and talismans to uncover stunning and powerful spells that will let you spectacularly clear out rooms with a single gesture. Beyond that, Revenant is a game of loot, loot, loot, plenty of weapons, great character design and most of all... fun.

Hack away at <span class="bold">Revenant</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Does this one use 3dfx emulation?
benmar: Hey, more Squenix games. Finaly. Now bring us a few more Tomb Raider games please.
missing Tomb Raider expansions would be awesome
Yup, Totally buying this.

I've been waiting ages for it to come here. Thank you GOG!
Iain: Been waiting on this one for AGES, don't mind waiting an extra 3 hours when you get greeted by something like this - Definitely GOG living up to their name.

Bit of luck the intro will be added to the start of this as originally it was on an extra CD you had to start with if you wanted to watch it before playing. Will know soon enough as downloading now.

Thanks GOG :)
Please post once you know about the intro. :)
Venita: Venita's Stamp of Approval.

My favourite part was kissing the goblin lady.
Ya know... not trying to be a cabrón in here (:P) but for those not so familiar with latin, your name sounds like a lady's one. This may cause some unexpected sapphic love in our dirty minds :P
benmar: Hey, more Squenix games. Finaly. Now bring us a few more Tomb Raider games please.
I just picked up TR Underworld on CD. AMAZING.
damien: missing Tomb Raider expansions would be awesome
Second this, especially the Atlantis level from TR1
This is a good game judging by the reception.
Well, that's not an RPG from the 70/80's but still a nice surprise and a very welcome addition to the catalogue. Well done, GOG! :)
Post edited August 18, 2015 by Leroux
I remember one of these old isometric RPGs was praised for starting off extremely well, but ending very poorly (felt like the content after some point was rushed), perhaps due to some trouble the development of the game ran into. I can't remember which game it was though. It's not Revenant I'm thinking of by any chance?
low rated
Venita: Venita's Stamp of Approval.

My favourite part was kissing the goblin lady.
vicklemos: Ya know... not trying to be a cabrón in here (:P) but for those not so familiar with latin, your name sounds like a lady's one. This may cause some unexpected sapphic love in our dirty minds :P
How is sapphic love dirty?
Looks pretty sweet! And reasonably priced too! I'm surprised GOG didn't charge more considering how much work they had to put in just to get this one to work properly...

Now, on to... what was the other game with severe issues? Uprising?
Post edited August 18, 2015 by yyahoo
Absolutely great release, thank you very much!
Thanks for this release!
Anybody knows what type of game this is? Is it a la diablo? or something else?
great stuff, wishlisted