It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Protect me from this world of sin

<span class="bold">Requiem: Avenging Angel</span>, a fierce FPS of Biblical fun, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.

We all know that Earth is a mess and in dire need of some order but those Fallen angels just went too far. Now God must send Malachi, one of his less unruly lieutenants, to free humanity from the totalitarian regime established by the overzealous angels.

Apart from his heavy arsenal, Malachi is blessed with angelic powers that can wipe out his opponents in a number of novel, if ultra-violent, ways, like turning them into a pile of salt, frying them with fire or electricity, or convincing their blood to try and escape their body. You can charge some of those up for even more potent results but also try less direct approaches, like possessing enemies or resurrecting them to fight for you. Malachi will also employ a form of bullet-time as he marches through hellish levels, blowing up hundreds of angry minions and abusing his divine powers, so that he can walk up to those smug Fallen angels and ask them if they bleed. Because, by God, they will.

Go through Chaos and rain divine justice upon your fallen brethren as <span class="bold">Requiem: Avenging Angel</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Looks nice. FPS games are always welcome here.
HELL YEAH! Thank you GOG and Retroism.
At long last, I'll be able to play this, I've been waiting 17 years for a copy that'll work on my comp. Thanks, all parties involved!
If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask.
An interesting game I always liked. But 9,99 is too much for me, 5,99 would be appropriate. I'll wait until it's in a sale.
YES!!!
Nice! Now I am waiting confirmations from people not facing game-breaking bugs and actually finishing the game, as I've understood there were serious scripting bugs on the retail game already in Windows XP.
JMich: If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask.
What FPS from those released during the same era (late 90s, early 00s) would you mostly compare it to?
JMich: If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_requiem_avenging_angel_8997e/post8 ?
Post edited April 14, 2016 by timppu
Never played this one, but looks interesting, wishlisted for now
ah this is nostalgic game. good release.
BANNED IN HERE?
No problem. Got it. Not banned anymore! :D
timppu: Nice! Now I am waiting confirmations from people not facing game-breaking bugs and actually finishing the game, as I've understood there were serious scripting bugs on the retail game already in Windows XP.
2 playthroughs, I did encounter the first one (door not opening to visit Elijah) on the first one. Loading a save from before going up to that hotel floor seems to have fixed it, and same should happen if you die (attack the guards) and continue from the checkpoint. I heard that support was looking into fixing that trigger, but not sure if they managed to do so or not. Didn't encounter any problems with the other possible triggers.
timppu: Nice! Now I am waiting confirmations from people not facing game-breaking bugs and actually finishing the game, as I've understood there were serious scripting bugs on the retail game already in Windows XP.
Don't play the game in Direct3D mode, play it in Nglide and you should be able to avoid the game-breaking bugs :)