It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for some retro vibes? We got something right for you! REKKR: Sunken Land is coming to GOG with a -33% launch discount! The offer lasts until January 27, 2 PM UTC.

REKKR: Sunken Land is an immensely retro FPS set in a faux norse-celtic fantasy world in the midst of a war with the dead. Better get ready to grab an axe and get your revenge – dodge fireballs, run, gun, and explore across 4 episodes of pixely death. And, occasionally, rescue a puppy.
Finally, a decent release.
Insta-mental-note-made-for-purchase-later-today.

Now Arthurian Legends too, please.
Thanks.
high rated
A great TC for Doom.

Also reminder that a free version of REKKR exists, for anyone who wants to check it out:
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom/megawads/rekkr

The only difference AFAIK is that there is no 4th episode in the free one, but different bonus levels. But at this price, there is really no reason not to support the creator if you like it.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by idbeholdME
high rated
Yes! More total conversion goodness. Keep them coming!

Also, get your rear in gear GOG and do us all a favor and get in talks with the Selaco devs to get the game here, ya numpties! =P
Swedrami: Now Arthurian Legends too, please.
That looks interesting. May give the demo on Steam a try later today.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by P-E-S
P-E-S: Yes! More total conversion goodness. Keep them coming!

Also, get your rear in gear GOG and do us all a favor and get in talks with the Selaco devs to get the game here, ya numpties! =P
This. GOG is dropping the ball passing on Selaco so far.
Lucian_Galca: This. GOG is dropping the ball passing on Selaco so far.
Or it's a special GOG approach: first they wait for a game release on Steam and after about 3 months offer it here as well. There is hope for Selaco still.
Nice to see this one here too finally.
Yet another game that ZOOM Platform had but GOG didn't ... until now.
That's happened with a good number of games over the last year, but isn't a one way street, as ZP have also gotten games that weren't there, but were at GOG.

There appears to be some difference between versions though.

I likely won't buy it again here, as there doesn't appear to be any reason to.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by Timboli
Timboli: Yet another game that ZOOM Platform had but GOG didn't ... until now.
That's happened with a good number of games over the last year, but isn't a one way street, as ZP have also gotten games that weren't there, but were at GOG.

There appears to be some difference between versions though.

I likely won't buy it again here, as there doesn't appear to be any reason to.
What are the version differences?
Lucian_Galca: What are the version differences?
Missing from the Gog version:
VR-3KKR Expansion Pack and a Lossless WAVE Soundtrack
DD & Ji Ji: Missing from the Gog version:
Edit: Confirmed from the dev's twitter that it DOES have the expansion. Please don't post misinformation if you're unsure next time.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by Lucian_Galca
̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶l̶u̶s̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶G̶O̶G̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶.̶

*talks out of his ass* ;)
Post edited January 21, 2023 by P-E-S
P-E-S: Which also isn't on Steam due to some exclusivity nonsense. This is not GOG's fault.
The VR-3KKR Expansion Pack was released first on Steam. Zoom Platform followed a bit later.
P-E-S: Which also isn't on Steam due to some exclusivity nonsense. This is not GOG's fault.
Edit: Seems the gog version does include the expansion pack.
Post edited January 20, 2023 by Lucian_Galca