It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make politics great again.

<span class="bold">Realpolitiks</span>, a grand strategy that lets you lead your country to the top of the world using any means necessary, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 30% launch discount.

The new world order is upon us. As the leader of your proud nation you must deal with diplomatic affairs, financial crises, terrorism, and espionage before you can become a force to be reckoned with. Or reconciled with.

The 30% discount will last until May 15, 15:00 PM UTC.

Vote with your eyes, watch the trailer!
Post edited May 08, 2017 by maladr0Id
Primo_Victoria: Mo'slem, mo'problem.
Political jabs here and there are OK in my book, but not to the point that you're derailing threads.

Thanks.
high rated
Smannesman: Not my kind of game, but probably a nice release for those that do like it.
Why the spelling though?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

CharlesGrey: [forum stinks]
You could always check out GOG's Twitch Streams. From what I've seem, the chat there seems to be a lot more drama-free (people knowing that it's actively moderated -- however lightly -- probably helps), and it's also a good way to see some of the games in action other than YouTube vids.
Post edited May 09, 2017 by HunchBluntley
Is this game any better than Democracy 3? I truly enjoy Democracy 3. So, I was wondering if this title brings anything new to the table? I would be unsure about going for a purchase if they wind up being too similar.
Post edited May 09, 2017 by Nicole28
jdsiege: Why is Louisiana and Arkansas in a region called "Mississippi" and Mississippi in a region called "Deep South"? :(

I could understand, perhaps, Louisiana being in it's own region but the above confounds me.
*Mississippi may not actually contain Mississippi.
Looks interesting.
Why is the music a con? (based on the one gog review available). that bad?
"Make politics great again"

Nice marketing GOG
HunchBluntley: [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik ]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik[/url].
Ah so it's not just them being weird, cool.
1+ for the artist of the promopicture for homage to "The Great Dictator"
high rated
Sorry, but I have enough of politics in the real world. :P
Damn, I thought that the gameplay footage was the header picture, turns out it's the one below, got screwed here, lol :D
Post edited May 09, 2017 by GabrielAngelos
Looks interesting game. Tempting to buy a game! Have to think little!
LOL.
Emmanuel Macron lies on the table, looking at USA on planet Earth globe.
And Vladimir Putin is chilling on a couch, playing this game. Amusing. :D

What devs are suggesting? Macron is an American puppet? And Putin is a real player? :]
Attachments:
macron.png (394 Kb)
putin.png (351 Kb)
low rated
vsr: LOL.
Emmanuel Macron lies on the table, looking at USA on planet Earth globe.
And Vladimir Putin is chilling on a couch, playing this game. Amusing. :D

What devs are suggesting? Macron is an American puppet? And Putin is a real player? :]
I think they mean Macron is a effeminate fa@@ot and Putin has some ballz.
Glad to see more of this type of games, they make for interesting gameplay and strategy. I actually learned quite a bit about politics from Democracy 3, and this title adds other aspects to the mix. Very grateful for the 30% launch discount! Instabuy.
Is there a way to streamline it so you are only working against like, one or two other countries. :P

I suck at multitasking.

That's why I love StarCraft. TWO other groups is all you had to worry about.