It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The only way out is deeper in.

UPDATE: Solving the puzzles scattered around this otherworldly landscape requires a certain calmness, something to put your mind in the mood. Could it be the official Quern <span class="bold">soundtrack</span>? After all, it does include almost two hours of Marcell Kerepesi's entrancing compositions.

<span class="bold">Quern - Undying Thoughts</span>, an atmospheric first-person adventure inside a bizarre world, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 25% launch discount!

You've found yourself in a place that defies logic, and yet logic is all you need to figure it out. A scientist has built something unique, something unwieldy and strangely beautiful. You're the catalyst, the one who must follow the breadcrumbs, brave the mind-bending puzzles, and ultimately conquer the island's many secrets.

The 25% discount will last until April 10, 1 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/L064iYPlvug
Post edited April 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
This game's name is actually corn
Right guys?! Right!? :P
Attachments:
cornho.png (489 Kb)
BUG
Bad URL in the official announcement.
Another "I want to be Myst so bad - but I can't" type of game.
low rated
The name of that sale should be, "Shit TinyE Couldn't Win On His Best Day". :D
Not that I'm interested, but I don't see Alice VR on the promo page.
The minimum requirements on the gamecard are the recommended ones on Steam. Seems like a mix-up.

These are the actual minimum specs:
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB
Storage: 7 GB available space
That said, the game looks somewhat interesting.
Smannesman: Not that I'm interested, but I don't see Alice VR on the promo page.
True, I removed it from the newspost.
The game still is on discount, though :)
Post edited March 27, 2017 by maladr0Id
high rated
ElTerprise: The minimum requirements on the gamecard are the recommended ones on Steam. Seems like a mix-up.

These are the actual minimum specs:

Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB
Storage: 7 GB available space
ElTerprise: That said, the game looks somewhat interesting.
Aaaah, that's more like it. I checked the min specs and I was shocked. :O
Smannesman: Not that I'm interested, but I don't see Alice VR on the promo page.
You forgot to complain about the lack of Connect games.
Vissavald: Another "I want to be Myst so bad - but I can't" type of game.
Why do you assume it can't?
Everything I heard about it indicates that it certainly can.
muntdefems: Aaaah, that's more like it. I checked the min specs and I was shocked. :O
Yeah me too - that's why I looked on Steam ;)
muntdefems: Aaaah, that's more like it. I checked the min specs and I was shocked. :O You forgot to complain about the lack of Connect games.
No, that's for weekly and weekend sales.
This is a special sale.
muntdefems: You forgot to complain about the lack of Connect games.
Smannesman: No, that's for weekly and weekend sales.
This is a special sale.
But haven't most (if not all) Connect openings been tied to special occasions, rather than to regular weekly sales?
Seeing the Myst games in the promo reminds how Myst III and (especially for me) IV are still missing here.

Let's hope Ubi can remember GOG exists and provide us with these two games sooner than later.
muntdefems: But haven't most (if not all) Connect openings been tied to special occasions, rather than to regular weekly sales?
I can't really use the word 'usually' since it's such a rare occurrence that something gets added, but I think they've been added during a big sale before.
Post edited March 27, 2017 by Smannesman