It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jump into a spooky 3D platformer with a colorful cartoon setting that evokes a unique Halloween spirit. Pumpkin Jack is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 20% discount lasting until 2nd November 2020, 2 PM UTC. Become the Mythical Pumpkin Lord and travel through lurid landscapes in levels crafted with vibrant color palettes.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Gonna grab this later, once I check the demo again to see how keybinds work.

Why no Galaxy achievements, though?
low rated
kud13: Why no Galaxy achievements, though?
I second that. Not considering buying this until if & when they either add Galaxy achievements, and/or reduce the price to 90% off their MSRP to compensate for treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
Video review : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXCf4j28SlU
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I second that. Not considering buying this until if & when they either add Galaxy achievements, and/or reduce the price to 90% off their MSRP to compensate for treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
90%? Only that? I'm sure achievements are really worth 249% of the game. I say let THEM pay ME to play their game.
I was interested in the game, but it has no achievements. And I'm not interested in buying it on Steam.
This a MediEvil knock off or somthing?
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I second that. Not considering buying this until if & when they either add Galaxy achievements, and/or reduce the price to 90% off their MSRP to compensate for treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
Is it second class though? If someone doesn't use galaxy it has no effect on them.
Truth007: Is it second class though? If someone doesn't use galaxy it has no effect on them.
Or if someone is not a mindless sheep with a pavlovian complex. ;)
kud13: Gonna grab this later, once I check the demo again to see how keybinds work.

For a long time the games on GOG came out complete in all their parts, but in the last days Ikenfell, Amnesia: Rebirth and Disc Room were released all without achievement, and today also Asterix & Obelix XXL: Romastered and Pumpkin Jack. Worrying...
kud13: Gonna grab this later, once I check the demo again to see how keybinds work.

Alexim: For a long time the games on GOG came out complete in all their parts, but in the last days Ikenfell, Amnesia: Rebirth and Disc Room were released all without achievement, and today also Asterix & Obelix XXL: Romastered and Pumpkin Jack. Worrying...
Hellpoint came out in the summer, and it took like 3 months to get Galaxy achievements working.

I'm getting the impression that Galaxy might not be the easiest thing for devs to work with. (otoh, Mesmer and Batbarian, for example, did release with achievements... so who knows?_
high rated
Alexim: For a long time the games on GOG came out complete in all their parts, but in the last days Ikenfell, Amnesia: Rebirth and Disc Room were released all without achievement, and today also Asterix & Obelix XXL: Romastered and Pumpkin Jack. Worrying...
kud13: Hellpoint came out in the summer, and it took like 3 months to get Galaxy achievements working.

I'm getting the impression that Galaxy might not be the easiest thing for devs to work with. (otoh, Mesmer and Batbarian, for example, did release with achievements... so who knows?_
I have spoken with many developers and I believe that the determining factor is only one, the will. If they want to implement them they do it in a short time, if they have other priorities they don't put anyone to work on them and they are postponed for months or even never implemented.
Truth007: Is it second class though? If someone doesn't use galaxy it has no effect on them.
I don't think it's on the same level as no MP for GOG, delayed updates (or none at all), etc., but it's similar treatment.
I do like the art style, but the gameplay kind of looks just like a generic platformer.
Watching that trailer, Danny Elfman gonna sue somebody