It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Parkan II is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until April 22nd, 10pm UTC.

Parkan II is an original concept game that will allow you to feel as a pilot of a spacecraft lost somewhere in the universe. The players are to explore hundreds of solar systems, take part in a series of fierce battles and meet a new enemy - a mysterious creature calling itself Gegemaunt. Become a pirate or mercenary, get money to buy the most powerful cruiser and show them all who is to be the new master of the galaxy. Unforgettable adventures in the Parkan II universe await you!
Instabought.
Another checkbox I gotta... uh check. Thanks GGO, 1C and Nikita!
Many thanks for Parkan 2. I still have original CD with this game. Hope we see here more games released by 1C.
This one looks quite interesting. For three buckeroos, I'm game! :)

I kinda forgot about the previously released Parkan games, and since this one is supposed to be an improved version of the first Parkan, I suppose the latter one's totally skippable now.
Do you only fight robots in this game?
Can anyone inform me if this is just a remake of "Parkan 1" or is it a different game (with a different story and objectives).
karnak1: Can anyone inform me if this is just a remake of "Parkan 1" or is it a different game (with a different story and objectives).
Not remake. This is a continue of first game and Parkan 2 begins with the ending of the Parkan 1. But in the plot you're going back to the past for make another changes.
karnak1: Can anyone inform me if this is just a remake of "Parkan 1" or is it a different game (with a different story and objectives).
NickZah: Not remake. This is a continue of first game and Parkan 2 begins with the ending of the Parkan 1. But in the plot you're going back to the past for make another changes.
Cool! Thanks for the info :)
i've not played any parkan game but this one looks cool. at 3 bucks i'm giving it a try, thanks!
A huge thank you to all parties involved for finally bringing Parkan 2 to GOG! Might as well replay it again. One of my favorite types of games - seamless world generation.
Is this that elusive sequel to Iron Strategy? Because I see two "Parkan 1" titles: Iron Strategy and The Imperial Chronicles.
Bambusek: Is this that elusive sequel to Iron Strategy? Because I see two "Parkan 1" titles: Iron Strategy and The Imperial Chronicles.
No. It's the sequel to Parkan: Imperial Chronicles.
Holy cannoli, it's finally here!

Also just checked and this does include the German language version as well. For anyone interested: Up until this day, it was, at least to my knowledge, impossible to buy a DRM-free version of the German release anywhere.
The disc release had Starforce, the Gamesrocket digital release required online activation, and the Gamersgate release was DRM-free but English only.
Is this game similar to Freelancer?