It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the good, all the bad, none the ugly.

<span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, a real hog-killing time, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The technical success of Star Wars: Dark Forces and its "Jedi" engine paved way for this solidly designed, beautifully hand drawn first person shooter. The art and sounds are half the reason to pick up <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>. The other half is the same kind of old-school run'n'gun FPS gameplay you know and love, but higher difficulties will call for a more calculated approach where every bullets counts. That goes both ways, so cover, stealth and your revolver will get plenty acquainted. <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span> offers a single-player campaign with high quality hand-drawn cutscenes, as well as a series of individual challenge maps to hone your trigger finger.

See and hear gaming's classic wild-west spectacle with <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com.
Niggles: Can someone "sell me" on Outlaws and why its worth purchase? never heard of this game from back in the day an wonder why so many GOGgites wanted it?
If you like FPS games, then you have to try Outlaws! It's arguably one of the first FPS games with a Western-motif and it does it really well!

Outlaws includes unique, animated cutscenes in between the levels that really fit the mood. As the game's name suggests, each level has outlaws you have to defeat with various Old West weapons. The taunts of the outlaws are the most iconic part of the game: "Where are ya, marshal?! Don't be a foooool marshal!"

Combined with the excellent soundtrack, Outlaws is a great homage to Westerns! I've been waiting for GOG to get this game for years, as it was next-to-impossible to get it to work on modern systems. I highly recommend this game! :)
Post edited March 21, 2015 by IronArcturus
Niggles: Can someone "sell me" on Outlaws and why its worth purchase? never heard of this game from back in the day an wonder why so many GOGgites wanted it?
IronArcturus: If you like FPS games, then you have to try Outlaws! It's arguably one of the first FPS games with a Western-motif and it does it really well!

Outlaws includes unique, animated cutscenes in between the levels that really fit the mood. As the game's name suggests, each level has various outlaws you have to defeat with various Old West weapons. The taunts of the outlaws are the most iconic part of the game: "Where are ya, marshal?! Don't be a foooool marshal!"

Combined with the excellent soundtrack, Outlaws is a great homage to Westerns! I've been waiting for GOG to get this game for years, as it was next-to-impossible to get it to work on modern systems. I highly recommend this game! :)
:D simultaneously thought and wrote the same as me. You! I like you!
IronArcturus:
Soccorro: :D simultaneously thought and wrote the same as me. You! I like you!
Thanks! :) I also wish there was a way to play the Outlaws multiplayer online. Wouldn't it be great if Outlaws could work with GOG Galaxy?
Soccorro: :D simultaneously thought and wrote the same as me. You! I like you!
IronArcturus: Thanks! :) I also wish there was a way to play the Outlaws multiplayer online. Wouldn't it be great if Outlaws could work with GOG Galaxy?
that would totally destroy my social life. :D
IronArcturus: Thanks! :) I also wish there was a way to play the Outlaws multiplayer online. Wouldn't it be great if Outlaws could work with GOG Galaxy?
Soccorro: that would totally destroy my social life. :D
Outlaws really was a gem of a game. It should have had a sequel at least. But I also hope GOG can get other Western games like or [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/call_of_juarez]Call of Juarez someday. I've played Gun before, but haven't had a chance to play Call of Juarez. Have you played any of those games?
Soccorro: that would totally destroy my social life. :D
IronArcturus: Outlaws really was a gem of a game. It should have had a sequel at least. But I also hope GOG can get other Western games like or [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/call_of_juarez]Call of Juarez someday. I've played Gun before, but haven't had a chance to play Call of Juarez. Have you played any of those games?
Both. pretty good games.
Possibly a silly question, but is there a way to bind alt fire ("Super fire") to right click?

Thanks!
I'm having major problems getting this to work =/ It permanently wants to minimise to desktop every 10 to 15 seconds, which causes a white screen and a 30 second to infinity freeze/crash. Anyone know how to get this to play in a window at all?
WeeYou: Possibly a silly question, but is there a way to bind alt fire ("Super fire") to right click?

Thanks!
You can reassign all keys and buttons in the options menu.
How turn on subtitles in videoscene? I know that it was!
stasongrom: How turn on subtitles in videoscene? I know that it was!
Press Alt+T.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by drumboom
stasongrom: How turn on subtitles in videoscene? I know that it was!
drumboom: Press Alt+T.
Thanks man, great thanks. You save me, becouse I have subtitles on russian, but I forget how activate them.
JudasIscariot: Both CDA tracks are in the game :)
Technically that would mean that your version only has two songs. One if you accidentally included the data track. /smartass

But great thanks for assuring that all music is included. I noticed one thing, though (aside from the music stopping when pausing the game as has been mentioned many times already): when you quit the game and the credits screen shows no music plays. In the original version The Last Gunfight would play then.

Edit: Also I noticed that you guys only mention singleplayer on the gamecard. Have you checked if the multiplayer works with Gameranger? It's apparently supported.
Post edited March 21, 2015 by F4LL0UT
I did the best I could earlier in the thread, with a few takes on why I loved the gameplay so much, along with my mobygames review: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_outlaws_a_handful_of_missions_30801/post108
JudasIscariot: Both CDA tracks are in the game :)
F4LL0UT: Technically that would mean that your version only has two songs. One if you accidentally included the data track. /smartass

But great thanks for assuring that all music is included. I noticed one thing, though (aside from the music stopping when pausing the game as has been mentioned many times already): when you quit the game and the credits screen shows no music plays. In the original version The Last Gunfight would play then.

Edit: Also I noticed that you guys only mention singleplayer on the gamecard. Have you checked if the multiplayer works with Gameranger? It's apparently supported.
Send in a Support ticket for the music issue, please.

As for mutli not being officially supported: it requires the use of third-party software beyond our control and we can't officially support it as I am sure we'd get some support tickets asking for a refund or support simply because some folks might not know how to make Hamachi or GameRanger work.