It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A sci-fi thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat is here. Uncover the story of Dr. Emma Fisher, and the crew of her mission, through the lens of the space station’s artificial intelligence S.A.M.

Observation is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 50% discount that will last until 28th May, 4 PM UTC. Assume the role of S.A.M. Operate the station’s control systems and cameras as you solve puzzles and uncover horrific events.
Open the Pod bay doors, S.A.M.
I'm sorry Emma, I'm afraid I can't do that.
(...)uncover the true nature of yourself, your crew, and the mysterious always-present hexagon on Saturn...
Never thought someone would base a (horror) story on Saturn's hexagon; I'm genuinely curious about it.
Thank you, GOG! I really enjoyed this game and imagine it will find a good audience here.
A pleasant surprise!
How is it compared to Deliver Us The Moon?
Never would have realized there was a difference in discount if I didn't have to go over to Steam to see reviews.

The fact that we have one here, and it's one of those obnoxious trolls who like to thumb down everything without reason, had me looking for the (still very limited, and mostly stupid irrelevant trash anyway) actual reviews via Steam.

i know, they list me as "off-topic" for mentioning DRM issues in my Steam reviews, but then you go to see about a game you've never heard of and get a bunch of LotR jokes and bad 2001 puns.

Though, from what little I can gather, I guess the latter could be seens as topical :)
Instabuy., thank you :)
Looks like Unreal Engine?
Pajama: Is this in the same vein as Soma? I played that recently and really enjoyed it and now have an itch to play something similar. Thanks.
It's different, more like a puzzle game with exploration. I don't recall monsters either.
seriously gog, hire someone to delete trash in the reviews LOL :D
For a minute I thought i was watching a trailer for Adr1ft. I sorta enjoyed that game... this looks interesting, maybe more so.
There is a mistake on the game card: the release date was May 21, 2019 instead of 2020 :-P
I´ve totally forgotten that this one was announced at all and, on top of that, even out on EPIC for a year. Anyways, I´m glad to see it on here now and will pick it up.
grabbed it... thanks Gog
i_ni: Looks like Unreal Engine?
The game is on Unity 2017.