It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have you ever wondered what happens to the inhabitants of a game world after you have finished it? In this story-driven, 40-hour role-playing game you will encounter over 200 unique NPCs with over 300 quests that can be solved in various ways.

No One Lives in Heaven is now available on GOG.COM with a 50% discount that will last until 23rd August 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
GOG.com: No One Lives in Heaven is now available on GOG.COM with a 50% discount that will last until 23rd August 2021, 1 PM UTC.
No One Lives... - It started so good, but unfortunately it wasn't what I've read first...
But what happens to these NPCs after THIS game?
eiii: No One Lives... - It started so good, but unfortunately it wasn't what I've read first...
No one lives forever in heaven! Because that's the afterlife. You're supposed to be dead :P.
Post edited August 09, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Interesting concept - I'm sorely tempted.
GOG.com: No One Lives in Heaven is now available on GOG.COM with a 50% discount that will last until 23rd August 2021, 1 PM UTC.
eiii: No One Lives... - It started so good, but unfortunately it wasn't what I've read first...
My reaction exactly
Misread the title and thought this was about NOLF. :P
Many heartbeats will be skipped for readers of this game's release announcement (=
I'm not a fan of the aesthetics in the vein of RPGMaker XP+, everything seems too clean, to straight, not enough pixelation, too sterile for my taste. A shame because the concept sounds interesting enough.

For all NOLF-fans: There are prepared installers which work perfectly on Win 10 for both games available at Nolfrevival.
mqstout: But what happens to these NPCs after THIS game?
It will probably lead to a sequel, unless enough players unlock the genocide achievement and leave no NPCs living at the end of the game.
mqstout: But what happens to these NPCs after THIS game?
Mortius1: It will probably lead to a sequel, unless enough players unlock the genocide achievement and leave no NPCs living at the end of the game.
Genocide achievement: Something like the (totally cool but utterly useless) Armageddon-spell in Ultima VII? :D
"The RPG of the year"

WAT?
low rated
Mortius1: unless enough players unlock the genocide achievement and leave no NPCs living at the end of the game.
Untrue statements like that are misleading to consumers.

This game has no Achievements on GOG.

Yet on Steam it does.

Hence, it is another case of second-class treatment for GOG customers.
Mortius1: unless enough players unlock the genocide achievement and leave no NPCs living at the end of the game.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Untrue statements like that are misleading to consumers.
Sorry, I'll put proper disclaimers on my jokes next time.
Cate Archer, I'm comi...

Oh, sorry, wrong game. :(