It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Once upon a time in Mexico.

Mulaka is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, 10% off until March 6, 5PM UTC.
Your land is suffering, the people need a hero. As one of the legendary Tarahumara shamans, it's your job to facilitate its healing by solving puzzles, cracking some ugly heads, and exploring for secrets in this 3D action/adventure inspired by Mexican mythology and paragons of the genre like the Zelda series.
My check can't come soon enough!

Reminds me of every other minimalistic art-style that is used so much with Unity! I'm a sucker for it BTW, which is why I can't help but snag it up! I hope it's longer than 2-10 hours though...
Luned: Now this one looks interesting. Hopefully there aren't any camera issues... and look, no pixels!
insert low-poly complaints instead. :P
Looks cool, also I feel like there's a lack of historically Mexican themed games.
deleted
trusteft: One letter away from a very interesting name indeed. :p
Vythonaut: I must be hungry right now, because the first thing that came to mind is musaka. :D
You don't need to be hungry to want that. :)
Luned: Now this one looks interesting. Hopefully there aren't any camera issues... and look, no pixels!
tfishell: insert low-poly complaints instead. :P
"Low Polly" would be an awesome name for an indie band.
GenlyAi: Looks cool, also I feel like there's a lack of historically Mexican themed games.
Yeah, the only one I know of is Total Overdose, and Guacamelee there's also Brasil-developed; Toren...We have a Spanish developer that did Unepic as well...
GenlyAi: Looks cool, also I feel like there's a lack of historically Mexican themed games.
takezodunmer2005: Yeah, the only one I know of is Total Overdose, and Guacamelee there's also Brasil-developed; Toren...We have a Spanish developer that did Unepic as well...
AOE 2 has a lot of Spanish in it., from El Cid to Cortés, though it's not sold here.
fronzelneekburm: a shame that gog decided to include a bunch of bandwidth-gobbling gif files but axed this text
Those gifs annoyed me as well. It's like applying for a new job as a media artist and sending the CV as a 200 mb bitmap file *lol*

fronzelneekburm: Soundtrack available on Soundcloud

(..)you can find us on Soundcloud as LienzoMx and on YouTube as Lienzo Mx. They're free to listen and download, we want everyone to enjoy this very important part of our game. A new track is available for listening every once in a while, so consider subscribing to be notified!
Good to know, thanks!
Post edited February 27, 2018 by goglin
takezodunmer2005: Yeah, the only one I know of is Total Overdose, and Guacamelee there's also Brasil-developed; Toren...We have a Spanish developer that did Unepic as well...
tinyE: AOE 2 has a lot of Spanish in it., from El Cid to Cortés, though it's not sold here.
I wish it were, also, the call of Juarez series would make a fine addition to gog's library!

BTW; Sorry if I don't chat I don't use that feature as I'm not really a chatter!
tinyE: AOE 2 has a lot of Spanish in it., from El Cid to Cortés, though it's not sold here.
takezodunmer2005: I wish it were, also, the call of Juarez series would make a fine addition to gog's library!

BTW; Sorry if I don't chat I don't use that feature as I'm not really a chatter!
No sane person wants to chat with me. :P
takezodunmer2005: I wish it were, also, the call of Juarez series would make a fine addition to gog's library!

tinyE: No sane person wants to chat with me. :P
Ironically; I'm pretty nutso myself! xD
Vythonaut: I must be hungry right now, because the first thing that came to mind is musaka. :D
trusteft: You don't need to be hungry to want that. :)
Haha, true! ;)
fronzelneekburm: This is like that one time Miyazaki decided it would be a good idea to name one of his films "Laputa".
The name is derived from Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laputa
hmm, looks intriguing , the music score seems very good