It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome back to the family.

Mafia is now available DRM-free and only on GOG.com.
The action/adventure classic that you really shouldn't refuse, finally returns. Embark on a celebrated open-world thriller and follow Tommy Angelo's rise (or fall, depending on your perspective) to a perilous life of high-stakes crime in 1930s America. The city of Lost Heaven is your playground, as long as you don't let the police catch you in the act, wise guy.

NOTE: This rerelease of Mafia has an edited soundtrack and does not include any licensed music.
h.e.X.e.n.: Where is the multilanguage support?
Here you go:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_mafia_80944/post54
Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in.
jozinho: But am I the only one out here who actually enjoyed the race?
That makes two of us; actually, i found it to be very simplistic in terms of physics (maybe i've been spoiled by Grand Prix Legends [1998, Papyrus], a racing sim that i already have put hundreds--if not thousands--of hours before Mafia was released back then) but nevertheless, i enjoyed the race due to the fact that it was the only game that featured a race with 1930's cars back then.
"404 - Not Found" when trying to download installers. Please fix.

Edit: The above applies to the English version.
Post edited October 19, 2017 by liquidBass
rodrolliv: Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in.
Just when I thought Django was back in, they pull him right out.
h.e.X.e.n.: Where is the multilanguage support?
Grargar: Here you go:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_mafia_80944/post54
so, wrong information in the description. good., at least this time it's been fine. :)
liquidBass: "404 - Not Found" when trying to download installers. Please fix.
So that it language of play. I have dl the French version without problem but not yet dl the other languages.
Awesome game, but without multilanguage and the music score, it loses a good part of its value.
This came out of nowhere, I must say. I don't think I've ever cheered over a GOG release before. Mafia fully deserves it though. I don't remember how many times I've played through this wonderful story. Clichéd it may be, but that's the whole point, I'd say. It's a classic Mafia tale with all the trimmings.

It seems the main concern is the music and while I certainly loved the soundtrack, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take that much away from the experience, since the game's original music still seems to be intact. As I recall, the licensed music mostly played while driving or in certain areas of the city, like Chinatown.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: ...
I wouldn't expect a reply in this thread; you might want to message a bluetext or Support.
Lone_Scout: Awesome game, but without multilanguage and the music score, it loses a good part of its value.
i now available in spanish and other language.
h.e.X.e.n.: Where is the multilanguage support? Allways the same problem, you wait for years a good game on gog, and when this is released, not have the language support as the retail version.
Yeah, one of the biggest flaws of gog, for me.
Hope they get better with that.
Lone_Scout: Awesome game, but without multilanguage and the music score, it loses a good part of its value.
Lukin86: i now available in spanish and other language.
Good to know, thanks!
high rated
Vythonaut: The easiest way to get the music back (sort of), is to have a cd/vinyl/playlist playing alongside the game.
That wouldn't work because the game designers edited the music in such a way so as perfectly to fit the context of the game. Their specific cuts of the music do not exist anywhere else.

They also designed the music to interact with the player dynamically, which cannot be emulated properly by playing the music outside of the game's internal execution of said music.

For example, as soon as you drive into Chinatown, the game immediately & dynamically starts playing this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4n0-3gzRas

And as soon as you drive out of Chinatown, the game dynamically stops playing that song.

The bottom line is that only way to have the proper Mafia experience is with all the music in the game functioning exactly as the original designers told it to.
Post edited October 19, 2017 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Lukin86: i now available in spanish and other language.
Lone_Scout: Good to know, thanks!
Higher on the post, I have listed the languages available with screen as proof.