It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make them like they used to.

Mad Games Tycoon is now available at 20% off until January 29, 2PM UTC.
Ah, yes, the glorious 80s'. When garage studios were cranking out classic game after classic game. That's how you'll start too, gradually expanding your team, implementing new technologies, and upgrading your office space until you create your dream game, the one that you know can become a megahit. But then, how will you distribute it? Will you lock it behind Copy Protection? Is it worth signing a movie deal for it? Game on!
Well, I never heard of the game - is it worth all the hype?
Really guys? Singing a movie deal? Don't you mean signing a movie deal?
christianknight: Really guys? Singing a movie deal? Don't you mean signing a movie deal?
Well, the 80s were a crazy time. Singing a movie deal wouldn't be that far fetched.
christianknight: Really guys? Singing a movie deal? Don't you mean signing a movie deal?
Once I was in a book singing event with Roger Moore. When he heard about that, he actually started to sing the book name out loud. Funny guy he was, when he was alive.
I was just getting ready to post about this. It is unusual to see this kind of mistake on GOG, and hopefully someone will fix this.
MarianFA: I was just getting ready to post about this. It is unusual to see this kind of mistake on GOG, and hopefully someone will fix this.
I think you haven't been around for long if you think it unusual :P
What, you got something against videogame-inspired musicals?
No Mad TV, no buy!
maladr0Id: What, you got something against videogame-inspired musicals?
You know what musical would make a great game, Rocky Horror.
tinyE: You know what musical would make a great game, Rocky Horror.
Now there's a novel idea.
tinyE: You know what musical would make a great game, Rocky Horror.
There's a Rocky Horror game for the Commodore 64.
Post edited January 22, 2018 by DoomSooth
low rated
How is this different or better than Game Dev Tycoon? Except that Game Dev Tycoon isn't here (and should be).

And how do you put this game on here, a carbon copy of another game, but Opus Magnum is declined?
high rated
paladin181: How is this different or better than Game Dev Tycoon? Except that Game Dev Tycoon isn't here (and should be).

And how do you put this game on here, a carbon copy of another game, but Opus Magnum is declined?
Seriously.. give it a rest and keep it to one of the other 3 threads about that game
Bigs: Seriously.. give it a rest and keep it to one of the other 3 threads about that game
Seriously, as soon as there is a satisfactory answer that doesn't amount to "Because reasons" people will give it a rest. For the record, not a fan of Opus Magnum. I played it and it is quality, but it isn't my cup o' tea. Would still rather see it on the shelves than a game that is virtually a rip off of another game though.