It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When bad meets evil.

<span class="bold">Little Nightmares</span>, the delightfully grotesque adventure of a little girl navigating a vessel full of hungry souls, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Every child might enter the Maw at some point in their lives, led by their impressionable imagination or fear of ordinary things.
It is a horrible, fascinating place, lurking under the ocean. Twisted creatures roam its rotten halls, lumbering their disfigured bodies in a semi-involuntary fashion. But there's whimsy here too! Everything is out of proportion, comically distorted and embarrassed of its own existence - much like in a Jean-Pierre Jeunet film. And amidst this disturbingly charming playground stands the fragile silhouette of Six, a girl in a yellow raincoat that desperately wants to escape.
You can now grab the harrowing <span class="bold">soundtrack</span> separately.

--Reviews Roundup--

Want to know what the critics have to say about Little Nightmares? Come take a look:

RockPaperShotgun <span class="bold">loved almost every minute of it</span>.
Polygon admits that the game <span class="bold">worked its way into their dreams with its creepy charm</span>.
Eurogamer calls it <span class="bold">a masterpiece of meat and malice, swiftly consumed but with a lingering aftertaste</span>. Yummy.
Destructoid got a dish <span class="bold">of heart-pounding terror, that left them hungry for more</span>.
Videogamer found it <span class="bold">intensely unsettling, horribly beautiful, and with amazing attention to detail</span>.

Watch the Nightmares in motion.
Post edited May 13, 2017 by maladr0Id
Excellent timing, I was just about see what game to play next. :-) Looks like I'll have to download the installer first, Galaxy is giving me a 'Server problem' message.
Neat offer, GOG. Glad I pre-ordered :-) Too bad I won't have much time for this anytime soon. Art and gameplay are intriguing, from what I've seen so far.
I thought the game was coming out tomorrow.

Meh, fine by me.
RayRay13000: I thought the game was coming out tomorrow.

Meh, fine by me.
In Europe the game was released April 28th 0:00AM ;)
I pre-ordered the game earlier today but I did not get any of the bonus items. Did you guys get yours?
astrugar710: I pre-ordered the game earlier today but I did not get any of the bonus items. Did you guys get yours?
I pre-ordered shortly after it was announced and I have the soundtrack and DLC for scarecrow sack and upside-down teapot available for download. I'm not sure how/when we're supposed to get the Tengu mask.
Who am I supposed to message about the INSIDE gift code again? I can't get back to the old article to check.
astrugar710: I pre-ordered the game earlier today but I did not get any of the bonus items. Did you guys get yours?
SCPM: I pre-ordered shortly after it was announced and I have the soundtrack and DLC for scarecrow sack and upside-down teapot available for download. I'm not sure how/when we're supposed to get the Tengu mask.
I just did an account refresh and everything is there now. I don't see the Tengu mask either. Maybe it is ingame.
Bonsewswesa: Who am I supposed to message about the INSIDE gift code again? I can't get back to the old article to check.
Support.

Select "Orders and Payments" as the issue type and "other order-related issues" as the problem type. Then, fill the rest of the fields as necessary and you are good to go.
---- never mind
Post edited April 28, 2017 by Themken
anyone got the tengu mask already? i still have not got mine yet. checked my email.
Grargar: Support.

Select "Orders and Payments" as the issue type and "other order-related issues" as the problem type. Then, fill the rest of the fields as necessary and you are good to go.
Thanks
tropit9: anyone got the tengu mask already? i still have not got mine yet. checked my email.
Not yet, neither.
This two (great) games at price of one is actually a very nice deal, almost made me feel sorry my gaming budget is all dried up.