It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Little Misfortune is now available, DRM-free. Owners of Fran Bow can get Little Misfortune 10% off until October 2nd, 5pm UTC.

Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.

Starring Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, who seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
downloadin' :))))))))))))))
GOG.com: Little Misfortune is now available, DRM-free. Owners of Fran Bow can get Little Misfortune 10% off until October 2nd, 5pm UTC.

Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.

Starring Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, who seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
What kept you so long, GOG? https://www.gog.com/forum/general/little_misfortune_released ;)
Pity, I have Fran Bow but on another store. :P

Still wishlisted for now, may get it once it's reviewed.
Instabought!
Those recommended requirements... Maybe a mistake?
Instant-wishlisted! I have Fran Bow pending, a 10% is a nice detail.
TheLoneMortal: Those recommended requirements... Maybe a mistake?
Probably. I really doubt that you need such a powerful system to play this game with max settings ....
Post edited September 18, 2019 by MarkoH01
Will be bought! Fran Bow was awesome!
gonna get this soon. fran bow was excellent as other users have mentioned.
low rated
This looks like from the developer of Fran Bow ? i have seen some videos
its not really my kind of adventure with all the weird scenes, and effects, but apart from that it sure looks good, the price is a litte too much imho for a game like this but it will sell well i guess, i has something special i guess.

Anyway the system req. are rather high again:
2.5 ghz as a min. req. mine is 2.66 so that is out of the question ,

MINIMUM

Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.5 GHz
Memory:
8 GB RAM
Graphics:
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Please be aware that this game is designed with 16:9 in mind. and at the required: ( i only buy games i can play on requiered cause it isnt fun playing at minimum ...

RECOMMENDED

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.4 GHz

16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Storage:
Please be aware that this game is designed with 16:9 in mind.

Anyway... since most of the new games that arrived and will arrive require a powerfull PC i have to pass on 90% of the games ....i hope a simple game might arrive that i can run on recomm. on a 2.66 ghz quad core and is less then 15 euros. Steam is also getting more 'different; games that also require 3.6 ghz quad at least and preferably a new i5 at 3.6 ghz and even an i7 .....
Time to start playing my backlog :D ( > 1200 games to go)( required in 6 years so it's not that much only 200 a year / 12 = less then 16 games a month is less then 0.53 cent
fwiw, I played the demo on a dual core with 4 gb ram and a dedicated gpu and had zero issues, then I think they even did some optimization, so it probably runs fine on minimum specs. plus there's not much to tweak in a game like this graphics-wise anyway.
Dohi64: fwiw, I played the demo on a dual core with 4 gb ram and a dedicated gpu and had zero issues, then I think they even did some optimization, so it probably runs fine on minimum specs. plus there's not much to tweak in a game like this graphics-wise anyway.
That person seems to always take those requirements literally, even when they're completely unrealistic :)
gamesfreak64: Anyway the system req. are rather high again:
2.5 ghz as a min. req. mine is 2.66 so that is out of the question ,
Yes, the recommended and probably incorrect requirements are in fact high but I would not considering the minimum specs to be high at all - especially since they even state the game would run on Intel integrated HD (which mostly are problematic). Then again it is a Unity game so I guess for you it is out of the question anyway.
Post edited September 19, 2019 by MarkoH01
GOG.com: Little Misfortune is now available, DRM-free.
Nice to see that the game comes with Linux support. But why isn't the demo available on GOG?
Post edited September 19, 2019 by eiii