It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

3 Lazy Galaxy titles from Coldwild Games are joining our catalog: Lazy Galaxy, Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story, and Lazy Galaxy 2. You can also grab the all together with Lazy Galaxy Bundle (-34%)

Lazy Galaxy (-34% until January 25th)
A mix between an RTS and an idle/clicker game. Lead an evil (albeit lazy) alien race to conquer the universe! Traverse the universe, fight vicious enemies, expand your influence through the galaxies. Acquire combat experience and convert into candy, the most precious alien resource!

Lazy Galaxy 2 (-34% until January 25th)
Similar to Lazy Galaxy 1, it’s an idle/clicker game with base-building and RTS elements. The game is the developers’ attempt to improve on Lazy Galaxy 1 formula by making the base building deeper, changing the battle system, adding the custom maps to allow for more spatial conquest.
This games look interesting.

Will look more into them!
high rated
For a second I thought this is some kind of GOG self-flagellation thread.
Looks very interesting. The retro graphics are definitely pulling on my heart strings.

Note that with the current discounts, note sure why anyone would get the bundle when you can get all its components for cheaper outside the bundle.
high rated
I'll wait for Lazy Offline Installer.
Magnitus: Note that with the current discounts, note sure why anyone would get the bundle when you can get all its components for cheaper outside the bundle.
Maybe the corrected the prices/discounts? Because the bundle is right now definitely cheaper, than buyin the 3 separate games.

Anyway, these looks interesting. Will buy the bundle, probably.
idle clicker game?
OP2023: Maybe the corrected the prices/discounts? Because the bundle is right now definitely cheaper, than buyin the 3 separate games.
But it's not...bundle is $9.89, individually is $3.29 + $2.49 + $5.27 = $11.05.
OP2023: Maybe the corrected the prices/discounts? Because the bundle is right now definitely cheaper, than buyin the 3 separate games.
eric5h5: But it's not...bundle is $9.89, individually is $3.29 + $2.49 + $5.27 = $11.05.
What? o_O
The bundle IS cheaper to buy than the separate games together.

Bundle price: 9.96 €
Separate games: 3.29 + 2.49 + 5.29 = 11.07 €

Screenshot:
Attachments:
Sorry, I meant to reply to Magnitus. As you and I have noted, the bundle is cheaper.
Bundle price: 14.59$ CAD (with 34% discount)
Individual games: 3.79 (game 1, 33% off) + 5.99 (game 2, 33% off) + 2.89 (rebel story, 49% off) = 12.67$ CAD

So... cheaper. Maybe they just got the prices messed up in Canada.
Post edited January 18, 2024 by Magnitus
That's a dummy name! Compared with "Lazy Galaxy: Too Lazy".
eric5h5: Sorry, I meant to reply to Magnitus. As you and I have noted, the bundle is cheaper.
It depends on the geographic region you buy from. In some regions, possibly due to a bug, the bundle is more expensive.
i_ni: That's a dummy name! Compared with "Lazy Galaxy: Too Lazy".
Yeah but "Lazy Galaxy 2" is the laziest possible way to name a sequel, and is therefore much more appropriate in this case.
eric5h5: Sorry, I meant to reply to Magnitus. As you and I have noted, the bundle is cheaper.
OK, no problem.