It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jazz up your collection.

Jazz Jackrabbit: The Complete Collection and Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Complete Collection are now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount until December 7, 2PM UTC. Or get them together with Epic Pinball for a neat 25% discount.
He's green, he's lean, he's got some crazy speed: Jazz Jackrabbit, the intergalactic lagomorph with the red bandana and gung-ho attitude is back, exclusively on GOG.com. Both of his bombastic outings were hailed as platform shooter classics back when they were first unleashed upon the world, partly thanks to their tight mechanics and vibrant visuals and partly for their swanky protagonist and addictive soundtrack.

The GOG.com edition of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 can also come pre-bundled with the incredible JJ2+ mod. Packing years of dedication from the Jazz Jackrabbit community, expanded multiplayer features and game modes, tons of fixes, as well as tools to play (and create) the huge library of community-made content.
Download Jazz Jackrabbit 2 with the JJ2+ mod through the Beta Channels feature in GOG Galaxy or by grabbing the appropriate offline installers directly from your GOG.com account.
You can find more about Beta branches here.

If you're looking for an extra dose of platforming and pinball goodness, check out our Special Sale - but be quick, it ends December 1st, 11PM UTC!
Is Secret Files also included?
pmcollectorboy: Is Secret Files also included?
Yes, the description on the store page mentions this
Wow, I remember this being my most requested game(s) along with NOLF when I was more active in the forums so nice to finally see these here. With holidays and stuff coming up I'm not going to get them just yet, but definitely will early on next year! :)
Post edited November 30, 2017 by Ric1987
About time!

Were there any legal hurdles that needed clearing here, or was it just a matter of pestering Epic Games hard enough?

While I personaly think JJ1 has aged pretty badly, I'll definitely be getting the JJ2 complete collection at some point, given that the expanded re-release never came out where I live.
Post edited November 30, 2017 by pbaggers
darkhog: A gdzie polska wersja? HM? JJ2 miało polską wersję.

You can't call it a "complete collection" without Polish version.
JUDAS alt spotted :D
I've never heard of these games, which makes me feel as if I've been living in a cave!

Is the first game worth playing or is all the love for the sequel? I'm on Linux so the 2nd one isn't an option for me.
Happy to see these finally on GOG. Hpefully more Epic titles are on the way.
darkhog: Thanks, got it. However the JJ2+ version (which I am more interested in playing because of bugfixes and additional features) doesn't support Polish (not on the list at all there). Is it possible to add it?
JudasIscariot: Is the JJ2+ mod compatible with other language versions of the game?
I know it's not compatible with LK Avalon's version of the game, but it shouldn't affect compatibility with language files IMO. I think language list is hardcoded into the exe or something and if Polish was added (and appropriate j2s file), it should work. But JJ2+ people should know more.
Projectsonic: Weird how the Jazz Jackrabbit games have a mac port, but Epic Pinball doesn't.

Wishlisted either way.
tfishell: Actually JJ1 and Pinball both have Mac and Linux, Jazz 2 doesn't because it's not a DOS game.
Oh, I see!

It should work fine in Wineskin though, I should take a look whenever I buy it.
Very nice.
darkhog: A gdzie polska wersja? HM? JJ2 miało polską wersję.

You can't call it a "complete collection" without Polish version.
Touwa: Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Deutsch, español, français, italiano, nederlands, polski
But according to the gamecard that's only the case for JJ2?
ReynardFox: God dammit, I didn't see the 25% off bundle price and just bought the Jazz games.
I guess support will help.
Post edited November 30, 2017 by MarkoH01
tinyE: I vaguely remember someone coming in a few weeks ago and having a fit about these not being here, trying to convince everyone that GOG was forcing us to pirate these games.

I guess they listened to him. :P
And I'll bet that same person is now one of the people bitching about the price in the reviews.
MarkoH01: But according to the gamecard that's only the case for JJ2?
Correct.
tinyE: I vaguely remember someone coming in a few weeks ago and having a fit about these not being here, trying to convince everyone that GOG was forcing us to pirate these games.

I guess they listened to him. :P
yellowblanka: And I'll bet that same person is now one of the people bitching about the price in the reviews.
No, but I think that's because he already admitted that he pirated it.
Touwa: Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Deutsch, español, français, italiano, nederlands, polski
MarkoH01: But according to the gamecard that's only the case for JJ2?
ReynardFox: God dammit, I didn't see the 25% off bundle price and just bought the Jazz games.
MarkoH01: I guess support will help.
oh