It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go Go Gadget – time to become the beloved famous Inspector Gadget and have fun with your friends in this brand-new adventure – Inspector Gadget - MAD Time Party is now available on GOG with a -10% discount that lasts until September 20th, 10 PM UTC!

Metro City has fallen into the hands of the evil Dr. Claw and his M.A.D. agents. To save the city, Inspector Gadget must travel into the past using a time machine. Unfortunately, it breaks down and his ancestors find themselves teleported to the present.

Your mission: Explore Metro City and compete with your ancestors to collect the time machine's missing parts. You will need to complete mini-games to unlock the bolts needed to repair the machine. Play against three Gadget's ancestors to earn the bolts.

Visit iconic places from the famous original series, meet characters such as Chef Quimby, Penny, and the M.A.D. agents, and use the inspector's various gadgets to fight back against the M.A.D. forces.
The system requirements, please.
Great release!!

Still waiting for that spectacular Spirou & Fantasio game, Microids. You're the ones I trust so no brainer! ;P
You learn something new, every day.

"TBC": abbreviation for to be confirmed: used when something has not yet been decided or is not yet known.

So far I only knew about "TBA" (to be announced).
Attachments:
tbc.jpg (14 Kb)
BreOl72: You learn something new, every day.

"TBC": abbreviation for to be confirmed: used when something has not yet been decided or is not yet known.

So far I only knew about "TBA" (to be announced).
That's troubling for agame that's already out.

More importantly... An Inspector Gadget-themed Mario Party knockoff? That's random.
Found the system requirements "somewhere else" , if anyone is interested:

Minimum:
Processor: Intel i5, 2.5 GHz
Memory: 5 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD R9 285
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space

Recommended:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
RawSteelUT: More importantly... An Inspector Gadget-themed Mario Party knockoff? That's random.
For me it feels like one of the types of games that "relatively" fits and can be done with almost any franchise (well, at least with any "cartoon-ish"), the same with "kart racing" and fighting game/beat'm'up.

And hey, sometimes it works surprisingly good. I bought years ago PC version of Shrek Super Slam and was positively surprised, how fun this game is.
I hope OneyPlays plays it :P
Looks like a PS2 game...
Thank you MartiusR. It is good to see GOG added the information to game webpage as well. Is this the first game from Smart Tale?.
altosy: Thank you MartiusR. It is good to see GOG added the information to game webpage as well. Is this the first game from Smart Tale?.
Same doubt here.
rtcvb32: Looks like a PS2 game...
Saw it running and looks good enough at least for me. Voiceovers are of great quality though.
Post edited September 16, 2023 by victorchopin
victorchopin: Saw it running and looks good enough at least for me. Voiceovers are of great quality though.
i'm sure it does look more than sufficient. But i'd hope the system requirements would be fairly low since the graphics and gameplay aren't all that high; Like say 512Mb and 1Ghz, and DirectX 9 or less to run.(As a PS2 runs on 32Mb and 800mhz i'm sure there's a ton of optimizations that can still be done).
Post edited September 16, 2023 by rtcvb32
I think that aesthetic works great for a lot of licensed cartoon games, probably just because Simpsons Hit and Run was so good.
Amclass: I think that aesthetic works great for a lot of licensed cartoon games, probably just because Simpsons Hit and Run was so good.
Indeed. Also doesn't need a ton of polygons to make the general shapes. Though i'm sure there were a number of artists scrutinizing to get as close (color and aesthetic) to the TV show as it can. Looking at the screenshots in small view i mistook it for a screenshot you'd see from the show. Which is pretty good then.
victorchopin: Saw it running and looks good enough at least for me. Voiceovers are of great quality though.
rtcvb32: i'm sure it does look more than sufficient. But i'd hope the system requirements would be fairly low since the graphics and gameplay aren't all that high; Like say 512Mb and 1Ghz, and DirectX 9 or less to run.(As a PS2 runs on 32Mb and 800mhz i'm sure there's a ton of optimizations that can still be done).
More than agreed!!!
As most games designed for the Switch do :)