It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

4X-ing your way to galactic domination.

<span class="bold">Imperium Galactica II: Alliances</span>, an ambitious mix of addictive 4X gameplay and hands-on RTS mechanics, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount! The original <span class="bold">Imperium Galactica</span> is also 20% off for a week.

There's a scary galaxy waiting for you out there: Deadly secrets, long-dormant technologies, hostile races vying for supremacy. But you've got the means to prevail. Non-stop exploration, intense negotiations, strategic powerplays, shadowy espionage, extensive research - it's up to you which tools to use and how. Start by picking among three playable races (with different strengths and playstyles each) and establishing your colony upon an unclaimed planet. Neutralizing rival races and conquering other planets will soon become essential stepping stones to greatness, so play your cards right and you might eventually give rise to a galactic empire that will change the course of history forever.

Choose the humble beginning and the glorious ending of your empire in Imperium Galactica II: Alliances -- DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 20% discount for both <span class="bold">Imperium Galactica</span> and <span class="bold">Imperium Galactica II</span> will last until January 26, 5:59PM UTC.
YOU GUYS ARE GOD
THQ Nordic & GoG thanks a hell of a lot for releasing this fantastic game. One of my favorite games of all time. Thanks again.
high rated
Here we go! Just as promised :) enjoy the second part of this classic jewel's franchise!

Cheers
Now, how many who yelled "Imperium Galactica 2 instabuy!" in the first game's release thread will follow up on their word? :)
Post edited January 19, 2017 by Grargar
low rated
Meh. Another 4X RTS game and at $9.99 asking price quite expensive for a 18 years old game.

But at least it's one more old game in GOG's catalogue so i can't really complain. :D
I already own Imperium Galactica I, and I see it discounted at 80%, is this normal ?

But very great release, was awaiting for this one too ! I really appreciate the games who were released this last times :D
Post edited January 19, 2017 by Splatsch
Wish the game had the award winning sountrack as an extra. Wonder if you can still buy it?
Post edited January 19, 2017 by aluinie
THANK YOU GOG you're great!

EDIT - Hum and thanks to THQ Nordic too, of course...
Post edited January 19, 2017 by Exhodos
Splatsch: I already own Imperium Galactica I, and I see it discounted at 80%, is this normal ?
Definitely an error on the side of GOG - already reported to them, should be fixed in a minute.
ThomNG: Definitely an error on the side of GOG - already reported to them, should be fixed in a minute.
:)
DAMN!

1) L-Linux?!
2) How!?
Nice. It even comes with a Mac version. Something to play on my Mini when I don't want to power up the real gaming machine. ;)

vicklemos: DAMN!

1) L-Linux?!
2) How!?
Wine, presumably.
ThomNG: Here we go! Just as promised :) enjoy the second part of this classic jewel's franchise!

Cheers
You guys rock. IG2 is my favorite real-time 4x game.
vicklemos: DAMN!

1) L-Linux?!
2) How!?
For the same reason we're getting an OS X release: through WINE. And I'm pretty sure it's WINE, because I don't think this game is DOS-based (but the original Imperium Galactica was).

This is actually one of the first times (the first time?) that I've seen a classic Windows release on GOG with Linux and OS X versions at launch.

Edit: Many, many thanks to Thom and everyone else at THQ Nordic for bringing this to GOG, and with Mac/Lin versions right out of the gate. Once again, you show the rest of the industry how it should be done.
Post edited January 19, 2017 by rampancy