It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fistful of vengeance.

<span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span>, a gun-trotting action/adventure in the wild West, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something about the Old West that keeps fascinating us. The dusty towns, the gold rush, the dames of questionable moral fiber, the bullet-ridden saloons, the twitchy duels, the tobacco-chewing villains - they blur the line between history and fantasy in a particularly alluring fashion.
GUN is about breathing in all these things as Colton White and also engaging in bounty-collection missions, poker matches, buffalo hunts, train robberies, horseback shootouts, and just about everything that an open-world adventure has to offer to a daring gunslinger such as yourself. Just remember that sometimes the stealthy, more cunning approach is preferable to direct violence, even against the lowlifes that have wronged you.

Enter the vast, opportunistic land of the Wild West and dish out justice with your <span class="bold">GUN&trade;</span> in hand, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZo5BxQDkto
Post edited June 23, 2016 by maladr0Id
MaxFulvus: Edit : That price hurts my eyes O_o
Well, don't leave them wide open, then! ;P
catpower1980: LOL at the trademarking of "Gun" :o)
Fun fact: "Gun" basically means "Piss off!" in Chinese.
I think this is the closest we'll ever get of getting anything like Red Dead Redemption on PC.
Smannesman: Cute release, of course it's been on Steam for a decade or so so I already have it.
Holy moly that's expensive BTW.
Yeah, quite steep pricing indeed.
It's region locked, had to use a vpn to see the store page, hooray! :/

Just yesterday I wrote 'I hope the region locking isn't going to become a trend', seems like it already is. :/
Post edited June 23, 2016 by NuffCatnip
XYCat: How large is this game? As large as GTA Vice city or something?
Shorter.
Prah: I think this is the closest we'll ever get of getting anything like Red Dead Redemption on PC.
LOL. It's a good game but it's nowhere near how good RDR is. Not close at all.
Post edited June 23, 2016 by sunshinecorp
NuffCatnip: It's region locked, had to use a vpn to see the store page, hooray! :/
Are you surprised about that?
NuffCatnip: It's region locked, had to use a vpn to see the store page, hooray! :/
ElTerprise: Are you surprised about that?
I thought it would take a while, but seems like they embraced it pretty quick.

I tell ya' from now on every second release will be region locked. :P
Post edited June 23, 2016 by NuffCatnip
ElTerprise: Are you surprised about that?
I'm suprised that this is the week of the regional locking. It just keeps piling up.
Good to see another Activision release. BTW - what classic games from Activision are we still missing?
New Xbox disk copies sell on Amazon for $16.99, used for $8.99. Xbox 360 and other versions have variable prices, but outside of some ebay gougers, nobody's selling it for $19.99.

$19.99 is at least $3.00 over market price, guess this is a "wait for a sale unless you're awfully nostalgic" release for many people.
tburger: Good to see another Activision release. BTW - what classic games from Activision are we still missing?
Reasonably priced ones. :D
tburger: Good to see another Activision release. BTW - what classic games from Activision are we still missing?
River Raid :D
Thanks for the region lock guys, thanks a lot.

Since I cannot wishlist it as a german, it has to go WIDE away to the end of any upcoming sale.

Maybe for 5 Euros, IF somebody can GIFT it to me. Redicilous....
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Anime-BlackWolf
MikeMaximus: Great game, but wow that pricing. I paid less than that in 2007.
Yep, I actually remember that at that time the Xbox version was sold in various stores in the range of 5-10€