It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play the award-winning, turn-based dungeon crawler with fresh content including new classes, new monsters, new quests, and more. Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition is now available on GOG.COM accompanied by a 40% discount that will last until 2nd December 2021, 6 PM UTC.

If you're already a proud owner of Guild of Dungeoneering on GOG.COM, you will receive the update to Ultimate Edition for free.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Very nice addition to the GOG catalogue. On the wish list.
Thank you, GOG!
Thanks for the free upgrade!
I had previous version of this game on my wishlist and this wish was simply erased by this release.

To bad that GOG just deleted my wish instead of upgrading it (or sending some kind of notification).

I'm lucky to notice this release and to wishlist it "again" or I would never know what I'm missing from my list.
musteriuz: Thanks for the free upgrade!
Out of curiosity, did the old version remain in your library or is this for all intents and purposes like an update?
As a side effect of the Ultimate Edition replacing the previous version, all the user reviews date back to 2015 and concern a game with less content. That doesn't seem appropriate.
Thank you for this free upgrade!
musteriuz: Thanks for the free upgrade!
Alexim: Out of curiosity, did the old version remain in your library or is this for all intents and purposes like an update?
I only got the new version in my library. The only old files are Pirates Cove Adventure Pack and Ice Cream Headaches v1.10 Both don't work with this new edition and I can only hope that they will add the updates for those soon.
Post edited November 18, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
Alexim: Out of curiosity, did the old version remain in your library or is this for all intents and purposes like an update?
Note from the game page:
The classic version of Guild of Dungeoneering can still be accessed via beta channel called 'classic'. To learn how to access a beta channel via GOG GALAXY 2.0, please see this article.
It suggests that the answer for your question is "no".
Mori_Yuki: Thank you for this free upgrade! I only got the new version in my library. The only old files are Pirates Cove Adventure Pack and Ice Cream Headaches v1.10 Both don't work with this new edition and I can only hope that they will add the updates for those soon.
Well, there's no way to buy them. I assume they've been incorporated into the Ultimate Edition, but perhaps not?
Mori_Yuki: Thank you for this free upgrade! I only got the new version in my library. The only old files are Pirates Cove Adventure Pack and Ice Cream Headaches v1.10 Both don't work with this new edition and I can only hope that they will add the updates for those soon.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Well, there's no way to buy them. I assume they've been incorporated into the Ultimate Edition, but perhaps not?
Thanks for suggesting this and you are correct. I just read the changelog and there is mention of both DLC having been integrated in this new edition.

That being the case either GOG or developers have to remove both DLC still present in the library - case closed. ;)
high rated
While it's nice that owners get it for free, I'm actually not pleased with it replacing the original in my library. It should be a separate item, with the previous still available for download. What if I don't like the "Improved game mechanics and complete re-balance"?

Only making the original available through the "optional" client is a damn disgrace.
Breja: It should be a separate item, with the previous still available for download.
+1
Breja: Only making the original available through the "optional" client is a damn disgrace.
+1 too.
Ice_Mage: As a side effect of the Ultimate Edition replacing the previous version, all the user reviews date back to 2015 and concern a game with less content. That doesn't seem appropriate.
Was my thought too, a bit silly and lazy by gog and/or devs to do that.
I don't understand the logic of removing classic on GOG the day it's been gifted on Epic.