It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a puzzle-intensive game made up of 6 worlds with 30 different levels.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Discount: 15% off until 27th April 2022, 1 PM UTC
You can play it with a keyboard but it's ^*(@#^ awkward. Can't use a mouse. I don't use a console controller, so I don't know how well that works.
So is it released, or is it still to come? The store page is rather ambiguous.
Attachments:
Redone from console source code? Very cool. More of this please
Oi where's the achievements at
Where is the free digital manual that the Steam version has? No reason not to have it included on GOG.
genre: platformer. tags: platformer. great new tag system, well thought out...
Mortius1: So is it released, or is it still to come? The store page is rather ambiguous.
They changed it in the meantime...but it's still ambiguous. Good old GOG, never changes. :)
Attachments:
glover.jpg (22 Kb)
Thanks Bleem! and Piko!! The more n64 platofmers the merrier!!
low rated
yeaaaaah.

given how shady piko are, i'm not buying this [even if i was buying stuff and i'm still on a boycott.]

which begs the question:

gog: could you please build a system so that we can ignore specific developers/publishers?

thanks in advance.
Post edited April 20, 2022 by lostwolfe
missed opportunity if it doesn't have soundtrack by Donald Glover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
Glover I got to play it on N64 and PC. And I've been looking forward to seeing a remake or a digital release on GOG. From the review of the sole owner so far the video game doesn't start. I will wait to see the reviews from the owners who are the ones who have access to the game on GOG before I buy.
Yeah, no. This is basically a We-Go situation again.

They're against video game preservation. Which could put GOG's previous support of the VGPS into a bit of a jeopardy situation.,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGS-vM0BAI&ab_channel=mzeenroo123

edit: $20 is a high price. maybe it's worth it for the game being reworked but still
Post edited April 20, 2022 by tfishell
lostwolfe: yeaaaaah.

given how shady piko are, i'm not buying this [even if i was buying stuff and i'm still on a boycott.]

which begs the question:

gog: could you please build a system so that we can ignore specific developers/publishers?

thanks in advance.
Mind enlightening us as to why Piko are "shady"?