It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a customizable giant monster with manifold skills in a title strongly inspired by classical Kaijū movies such as Godzilla and King Kong and the game classic Rampage. Gigapocalypse is now available on GOG with a 33% discount that will last until 5th January 2022, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
GOG.com: Become a customizable giant monster with manifold skills in a title strongly inspired by classical Kaijū movies such as Godzilla and King Kong and the game classic Rampage. Gigapocalypse is now available on GOG with a 33% discount that will last until 5th January 2022, 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Link currently doesn't work and currently oddly not searchable just saying
https://www.gog.com/game/gigapocalypse

Works for me
low rated
Seriously? Please, tell me this isn't your big Winter Sale release planned for today.
Now it is oddly enough prior it was taking me to the store page
No love for linux?
Watching the trailer it looks as if Rampage and the Amiga classic Walker had had a baby. For the price I think it's worth a punt.
No game will ever beat Rampage or King of Monsters

This one might anyaway be worth trying out.
Strong Rampage vibes.

Wishlisted.
Breja: Seriously? Please, tell me this isn't your big Winter Sale release planned for today.
What do you mean my dude. Never heard of Walker? That game was amazing back then and this one clearly pays homage to it. Unfortunately you don't blast Nazis and the deaths always reminded me of the Crusader series for some weird reason.

Some footage for good measure

Truth be told I thought this game was pretty bad but watching some gameplay it actually seems to be quite good.
Breja: Seriously? Please, tell me this isn't your big Winter Sale release planned for today.
Dray2k: What do you mean my dude. Never heard of Walker? That game was amazing back then and this one clearly pays homage to it. Unfortunately you don't blast Nazis and the deaths always reminded me of the Crusader series for some weird reason.

Some footage for good measure

Truth be told I thought this game was pretty bad but watching some gameplay it actually seems to be quite good.
Walker was so good, I think it was exclusive to the Amiga so there is unfortunately no chance of a PC version showing up here at any point.
Looks like a certain company's flashgames.
They were good.
And free.
Oh, well.
Wishlist it is.
i mean it sounds cool in concept at least
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To peck the big stompy dragon to death.