It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Firmament – a new puzzle-adventure game by the legendary game studio behind the best-selling games Myst and Riven is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount that lasts until May 25th, 5 PM UTC. Moreover, if you purchase Firmament (or The Keepers' Bundle) by May 25th, 5 PM UTC, you’ll receive Wanderlust: Travel Stories as a GIFT.

Alongside it you can also get its Digital Strategy Guide, Digital Art Book and Original Soundtrack – or just grab everything together with The Keepers' Bundle

Featuring deep storytelling and world-building, discover the story of this seemingly abandoned world as you explore and unlock the mysteries of 3 unique Realms… and beyond!

Pssst! And if exploration, puzzles and overall great adventures is what you crave, make sure to also check out our ongoing Point & Click sale with genre’s excellent titles up to -90% off.

Firmament invites you to explore the legendary deep world-building Cyan Worlds is known for, featuring a unique steampunk aesthetic. It’s a fantastic visual feast, with thrilling new sights to see around every corner. At the same time, the world of Firmament feels completely plausible; as though it were constructed with a bigger purpose in mind… A purpose you will be compelled to discover as you play.

As you explore, you carry a device called an “Adjunct”. This Adjunct is your interface as you interact with the various devices throughout the Realms of Firmament. Employing the Adjunct to solve the puzzles you encounter will bring you ever closer to unlocking the secrets this place holds.

And you are not entirely alone in Firmament. In addition to The Adjunct, you are joined by a mysterious apparition, who has a story of her own to share with you. As you explore you will be introduced to 3 Realms - each with secrets and mysteries to reveal. What purpose do the Realms serve? Can the spirit who accompanies you be trusted?

There’s so many things in Firmament to explore and mysteries to unravel. Immense amount of fun awaits you, check it out now!
I was looking forward to this release since I saw the Kickstarter. Congratulations Cyan!
Edited out of existence.
Post edited May 19, 2023 by DarkBattler
high rated
extremely high minimum system requirements for an adventure game
GOG.com: ...
DarkBattler: (see the attached image)
You might want to fix that:
If you're talking about the Wanderlust: Travel Stories Soundtrack being in there, that's because that base game is included in both packagings of Firmament for the next week.
If that DLC is still listed there after this bundle offer ends, then yeah, that will need to be fixed.
I feel so tired: extremely high minimum system requirements for an adventure game
Just won't run without an 8 core CPU, eh? And hyperthreading required on top of that? I gave Obduction a good try but it was extremely painful due to extreme loading times on my R9 390 (maxed settings). I don't remember if that was when I still had a 2 core CPU. No idea what they are doing but I could believe those are actually minimum specs based on my experience.
Post edited May 18, 2023 by joveian
Cyan needs to learn to optimise their games, since Ob. We'll wait till it's properly patched and goes on sale for $20, or less.
HunchBluntley: If you're talking about the Wanderlust: Travel Stories Soundtrack being in there, that's because that base game is included in both packagings of Firmament for the next week.
If that DLC is still listed there after this bundle offer ends, then yeah, that will need to be fixed.
I know, but I found it weird anyway when I saw it.
You're right though, so I'll edit my previous post.
Let me guess: hardcoded wasd for movement but compatible with VR again?
Post edited May 19, 2023 by Zoidberg
I see no mention of VR on the page, is it included?
I am surprised they did it so quickly, I am curious about it, bought it, but I will wait a few months till some patches will be released.
I feel so tired: extremely high minimum system requirements for an adventure game
Well they are extremely high, but I don't see what being an adventure game has to do with it?
my name is catte: Well they are extremely high, but I don't see what being an adventure game has to do with it?
Because usually adventure games are not so demanding.
my name is catte: Well they are extremely high, but I don't see what being an adventure game has to do with it?
Tarhiel: Because usually adventure games are not so demanding.
Well this is a real time 3D game (done in Unreal I think?), doesn't matter to the computer whether you're shooting people or solving puzzles. You're probably comparing it to pre-rendered adventure games. Obduction (their previous game) had similarly high requirements for the time it came out. The minimum requirements are pretty ridiculous here, I just don't think being an adventure game particularly makes a difference.
Thanks for the release, GoG, can't have enough First Person Puzzlers!