It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Your post-apocalyptic playground.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Fallout 3 GOTY</span>, a post-apocalyptic action/RPG of ridiculous scale, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

History as we know it got rebooted in 2077. As soon as you step outside Vault 101 and into the Capital Wasteland, you realise this world is overflowing with opportunity as it is with radiation. Who will you be, in this poisoned land? A curious adventurer, a mischievous scavenger, a heroic savior, or a terrible thug? No matter your path, the intuitive V.A.T.S. combat and the ever-present customization will make it a memorable one.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Stront75: And boom worked like a charm, After six years im back in the Wasteland. Thankyou very much for your help.
Thiev: You're welcome but that's just my Nexus-fu speaking that comes from years and years of modding ;)

... and to think it was The Elder Scrolls Nexus back then T_T
Yep i remember luckily im still signed up to nexus from my morrowind days. yet again thanks very appreciated indeed and happy gaming :-)
high rated
Bought all three plus Morrowind! Basically this has set my life in a new direction in gaming. I just don't know why GOG holds something really special in me. I guess DRM-FREE is the ultimate unplugging experience! Oh yes!
high rated
Just when we were getting ready to release TTW 3.0 new versions of both games comes up :O .

Since we already had a GOG.com customer going into our forum and start implying that we are trying to screw anyone who buys these games in here. Let me assure you guys and gals that we on the TTW team will make TTW work with the GOG version of the games as soon as a team member buys these versions so we can analyze them and see what differences there are so we can accommodate them in our installer.
I am sure we will be able to have the next release already compatible with these games even if they were bought here on GOG.com.

Anyway, great news. If I wasn't broke I would definitely buy both the games here right now.
Thanks GOG for keep bring us great games.
This is awesome, I mean I expected at least Fallout 3 to come at some point but I wasn't so sure about the others. Thanks a bunch.
DrearierSpider: Hopefully the GFWL remnants left over in the Steam version have been completely gutted, too.
Smannesman: 50% off?
Really?
I'll wait for Connect or a much better deal.
DrearierSpider: You'll probably never see any Bethesda, Activision or EA game go on connect, unfortunately.
Why is that?
adaliabooks: Ah. Is the same true of New Vegas?
And if so does that mean I could get a refund if they don't work?

I've not downloaded either yet so could still get a refund the normal way, but I won't even try if downloading them if they're not likely to work and I couldn't get a refund...
Thiev: Well, the game card states in minimum requirements either NVidia or AMD GPU.
However unlike FO3 I don't see anything about FNV failing tests on our testlab machine.

I cannot say it's officially supported, but if you can wait till tomorrow I will be able to confirm if it at least launches on an Intel machine.
I didn't realise that actually excluded intel graphics. But the blue reply below suggests New Vegas is fine and the mod you pointed out seems to work so I'll risk it with both of them.

Thanks.
Thanks. Excellent haul this week. GOG this will add some revenue.
adaliabooks: I didn't realise that actually excluded intel graphics. But the blue reply below suggests New Vegas is fine and the mod you pointed out seems to work so I'll risk it with both of them.

Thanks.
Because that info should be included anyway and I believe gamecard has just been fixed ;)
Simply awesome! Three great releases from Bethesda.
I liked this game so much that I bought it at retail.
Man, I think I should splurge. If only I had more reassurance that these 3 games would run on Vista. Thinking, thinking ... Anyway, can someone tell me whether it is possible to edit the Galaxy News Radio in-game playlist. If it is, please explain how to do it.
musteriuz: Anyway, can someone tell me whether it is possible to edit the Galaxy News Radio in-game playlist. If it is, please explain how to do it.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/14946/?
>.>
<.<
I barely post here, but this is special occasion :) Huge thanks, GOG! Instabuy.
Prohzac: Just when I got it retail and steam version... Great, now gotta have it on gog. GOTTA!
Insta-bought, no questions asked!...Three more games for my de-steamed pile, thanks Bethesda/Gog/CDPR! Never thought I'd see these games here, if Betheda is willing to release these here, no telling how many more AAA/indie/JRPG games will make it over here! :)

And yes, I too have the retail/Steam, and now GOG versions!

EDIT: HA! runs magnificently on win 10 64+Creators update! I was prompted with the incompatability dialogue, but it still runs, unlike the fuckin' steam version, as it wasn't even configured to run on win 10 systems! Steam, Valve and that bloated walrus "gaben" can eat shit!
Post edited June 02, 2017 by takezodunmer2005
On one side I'm happy that this is FINALLY available in DRM-FREE form. On the other hand I'm really pissed off, that it's not available free of charge, for previous owners. I mean I paid for the GFWL + Securom (disk-check) version, then I bought it again on Steam due to various problems DRM-related, not to mention that I've lost all my achievements and now I'm expected to pay Bethesda again because they had the decency to remove the DRM.