It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pilot ultra-high-tech fighting robots that are humanity’s last defense to repel alien forces who will stop at nothing to wipe our civilization from existence! ExZeus™: The Complete Collection is now available on GOG.COM with a 33% discount that will end on 7th October 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
No comment love, eh? I've never heard of this series, but looks like it originated in 2003. So by that token, I'll add it to the backlog / museum.
low rated
could the developer [or some interested other party that's perhaps played the game] please comment in the game's forum about whether or not this has gotten bonus drm as time has gone by?

thank you :)

that aside: cool, old school release. :)
I've never heard of these games but I get strong Space Harrier vibes from the video.
high rated
lostwolfe: could the developer [or some interested other party that's perhaps played the game] please comment in the game's forum about whether or not this has gotten bonus drm as time has gone by?

We all think Hitman DRM was bad and needs to be fixed. But I seen you post in multiple threads saying the same thing . Imo it's getting little ridiculous. Your coming off as trolling now.
Post edited October 01, 2021 by Syphon72
On the wishlist for now, but it looks like it can be fun for a quick jump in game.
This looks like some awesome PS2 era hammy Japanese games.

Wishlisted for now.
Post edited October 01, 2021 by ShadowWulfe
I'm pretty sure I played these on my phone, though I can't be sure they were originally mobile releases.
Oh hey, finally a Macorss ga... oh wait wrong franchise :p

To be fair the game look like it's worth playing tho.
low rated
lostwolfe: could the developer [or some interested other party that's perhaps played the game] please comment in the game's forum about whether or not this has gotten bonus drm as time has gone by?

Syphon72: We all think Hitman DRM was bad and needs to be fixed. But I seen you post in multiple threads saying the same thing . Imo it's getting little ridiculous. Your coming off as trolling now.
pardon me if this feels like a troll, but it is absolutely not.

if gog cannot be trusted to do the work of releasing drm free games anymore, then i think it becomes imperative that we, as users, look out for each other and actually vouch for the games.

[of course, if the developer would be so kind as to swing by and vouch for the game, that would be extra good, but at release time, developers are under immense stress and i don't particularly want to add more stress to their lives.]

[edited a little later: one of my sentences just felt a bit wonky and i re-worded it a little.]
Post edited October 01, 2021 by lostwolfe
Greyward: I'm pretty sure I played these on my phone, though I can't be sure they were originally mobile releases.
It was originally an Arcade game which eventually got ported to Mobile phone, it also goes under the name Counter Force
I wasn't aware there was a sequel but I do remember playing the arcade of the first game. It had one of those motorized chairs that would tilt and lift as you controlled the robot.
It is a mix of an arcade game and a rail shooter, but you can also manually move your robot/mech around a bit.

In that regards, it is bit similar to maybe Panzer Dragoon, Sin & Punishmen or even better Novastorm.
high rated
The game is DRM free, just tested it.

It is fun to play and feels like a nice pick up and play game to jump in and out of.
Post edited October 01, 2021 by wolfsite
high rated
lostwolfe: if gog cannot be trusted to do the work of releasing drm free games anymore, then i think it becomes imperative that we, as users, look out for each other and actually vouch for the games.
Why can't GOG be trusted, though? Because they made a couple of big mistakes throughout their run as a company? I see your forum tag is "Sierra gamer", did you boycott Sierra when they had Daryl Gates working on their Police Quest/SWAT games? Sierra made A LOT of questionable decisions while they were pushing out games, but they're still viewed as a "good" company, overall. "Good old" Origin, who people blindly love, all the while accusing EA of being evil, wasn't all that good, but I guess people's memory is selective as hell. Origin basically sold voice packs and "expansions" that amounted to a level or two for the price of an entire game. But all these companies can make mistakes, they're given the benefit of the doubt -- as they should, mind you. GOG can't, because... "principles" apparently only apply to GOG, no one else.

GOG got greedy, I'll give you that, and I do think Hitman GOTY should be removed from the store ASAP (assuming GOG still has any leverage with IO, seeing they probably had to sign countless NDAs and contracts and all manner of legal BS), but game release threads of indie/smaller devs are not the place to "bother" GOG with that. You have the Hitman thread for that, or the countless fear mongering threads you overzealous slippery slope fallacy conspiratorial people have already created.

You're clearly not looking out for each other, you're just posing this same loaded question in every single thread, trying to twist it and claim you're just "fighting for your rights", all the while you already managed to scare at least one customer away from an awesome game just because they were not a native English speaker and got confused by your "crusade". We know what you're trying to do, so, please, at least be honest about it and stop trying to spin it around. You're mad at GOG because of one game, and that's fine, but stop flooding every single smaller dev thread just to ask these obvious begging the question fallacy questions. At least you're trying to be nice about it, unlike some other dudes in here that will outright start offending both devs and forumites, but what you're doing is still pretty crappy. You don't go around stabbing people and and apologizing afterwards thinking that makes it alright just because you feel you're "fighting for your rights". Most of these devs poured years and years of their lives into their projects, and you just crap all over that because of a mistake they didn't commit. Let them have their games on as many stores as they can, be happy that GOG is supporting indie and small developers, and lets them sell their games on their store, DRM-Free. And, yes, all of these games you've been shamelessly trolling (whether you feel like it's trolling or not, it's still what you end up doing) are DRM-Free on GOG, I hope this answers your "oh-so-legitimate" concerns.

Have a nice day, hopefully you find something better to do with your time then to try and sabotage indie dev games.