It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Help a girl trapped in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination to find her way out. Ever Forward is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with an 10% discount lasting until 31st August 2020, 1 PM UTC. In this atmospheric adventure puzzle game, you follow Maya as she confronts her despair on the journey of discovery.

Set off on a fascinating adventure! Until 31st August 2020, 1 PM UTC, you can buy Ever Forward Special Launch Edition which includes the base game, OST and DLC at a special price.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Seems that people have already thrown one-star ratings at this game simply because of its publisher. Shame.
Crisco1492: Seems that people have already thrown one-star ratings at this game simply because of its publisher. Shame.
The publisher was actually really good (Lauren from Team17, I think her name was)... very vocal with what was going on with the My Time at Portia GOG updates... it was really the developer that was the problem... definitely waiting on this one to see how the updates go before even considering buying it
Crisco1492: Seems that people have already thrown one-star ratings at this game simply because of its publisher. Shame.
Mawthra: The publisher was actually really good (Lauren from Team17, I think her name was)... very vocal with what was going on with the My Time at Portia GOG updates... it was really the developer that was the problem... definitely waiting on this one to see how the updates go before even considering buying it
I just read your GOG Thread at the steam forums concerning the My Time At Portia updates... so for the moment I will surely wait to see how things progress with this one.

Lauren from Team17 was even present at the gog Portia forums, so I can comprehend, that she might not have been the problem.
Post edited August 25, 2020 by Schlaumayr
Mawthra: The publisher was actually really good (Lauren from Team17, I think her name was)... very vocal with what was going on with the My Time at Portia GOG updates... it was really the developer that was the problem... definitely waiting on this one to see how the updates go before even considering buying it
Schlaumayr: I just read your GOG Thread at the steam forums concerning the My Time At Portia updates... so for the moment I will surely wait to see how things progress with this one.

Lauren from Team17 was even present at the gog Portia forums, so I can comprehend, that she might not have been the problem.
Yah, I got so frustrated with the GOG release of My Time at Portia that I just got it on Steam on a sale... it's a fun game, but wasn't worth the headache of constantly chasing down updates (Steam would get several in a week and GOG, even through Galaxy, was getting one every few weeks, sometimes longer)... this game seems quite a bit simpler and nature and they've also added Galaxy features, so maybe they're more familiar with GOG now and won't be as laggy and non-existent with updates on GOG, time will tell!
Post edited August 26, 2020 by Mawthra
Looks cool, will see if GOG version is treated well.
Looks trippy.
Schlaumayr: I just read your GOG Thread at the steam forums concerning the My Time At Portia updates... so for the moment I will surely wait to see how things progress with this one.

Mawthra: Yah, I got so frustrated with the GOG release of My Time at Portia that I just got it on Steam on a sale... it's a fun game, but wasn't worth the headache of constantly chasing down updates (Steam would get several in a week and GOG, even through Galaxy, was getting one every few weeks, sometimes longer)... this game seems quite a bit simpler and nature and they've also added Galaxy features, so maybe they're more familiar with GOG now and won't be as laggy and non-existent with updates on GOG, time will tell!
This, it is immensely frustrating to be left out of the update loop, while I love MTaP's devloper's games, I don't consider this an insta-buy, but it does deserve our wish-lists... tragic that planet explorers has been abandoned.
The Steam version has a free standalone Prologue.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1325290/Ever_Forward_Prologue/

It's kind of sad that gog doesn't offer the free Demo that's available on Steam, but the Prologue should definitely be made available here!
Mawthra: Yah, I got so frustrated with the GOG release of My Time at Portia that I just got it on Steam on a sale... it's a fun game, but wasn't worth the headache of constantly chasing down updates (Steam would get several in a week and GOG, even through Galaxy, was getting one every few weeks, sometimes longer)... this game seems quite a bit simpler and nature and they've also added Galaxy features, so maybe they're more familiar with GOG now and won't be as laggy and non-existent with updates on GOG, time will tell!
takezodunmer2005: This, it is immensely frustrating to be left out of the update loop, while I love MTaP's devloper's games, I don't consider this an insta-buy, but it does deserve our wish-lists... tragic that planet explorers has been abandoned.
The look of the game is quite appealing to me, but I am not sure, if I like the gameplay. I mean, it looks interessting enough to put it on the wishlist. But the former update policy keeps me from catching up on that title xD
Just in case devs/pub have a PR team reading along here:

The announcement had my attention. This lost it: "This is a time-limited DLC and will be available to purchase only until 31.08.2020, 3PM CET".

I will probably not buy this game for as long as I'll remember I'd be getting a lesser version after that.
GOG ought to allow reviews from people who actually bought the game. In GOG.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/option_to_read_only_reviews_about_constumers_that_actually_own_the_game_on_gog
Post edited August 26, 2020 by Carradice
takezodunmer2005: This, it is immensely frustrating to be left out of the update loop, while I love MTaP's devloper's games, I don't consider this an insta-buy, but it does deserve our wish-lists... tragic that planet explorers has been abandoned.
Schlaumayr: The look of the game is quite appealing to me, but I am not sure, if I like the gameplay. I mean, it looks interessting enough to put it on the wishlist. But the former update policy keeps me from catching up on that title xD
You can download the free demo over at steam and give it a go...
Schlaumayr: The look of the game is quite appealing to me, but I am not sure, if I like the gameplay. I mean, it looks interessting enough to put it on the wishlist. But the former update policy keeps me from catching up on that title xD
takezodunmer2005: You can download the free demo over at steam and give it a go...
Thanks for the advice, I will consider this... if only my backlog wasn't that huge ^^
Post edited August 27, 2020 by Schlaumayr
takezodunmer2005: You can download the free demo over at steam and give it a go...
Schlaumayr: Thanks for the advice, I will consider this... if only my backlog wasn't that huge ^^
You're tellin' me, I am the emperor of backlogs, so much so, that I no longer consider myself a gamer as much as a game collector!