It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Travel the fantasy realm and beat up tons of monsters in a world-traversing RPG! Evenicle is now available on GOG.COM with a 35% discount that will disappear on 1st November 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Note: This game contains adult content and as such may not be available in some countries.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Sekai Project do sell games on Steam in censored form with off-site uncensor patches. So do KaguraGames. The primary reason they do this is that it allows them to sell the games to the Chinese market, where the games would be completely banned if they were sold in their explicit forms. KaguraGames explicitly said this.
So what's so hard about giving us the full versions of these adult games and just putting a toggle in the options menu?
DarkBattler: I am sorry to chime in, but for me, this argument never works, because in the vast majority of FPS games, people are shooting at you, and you have to shoot them back in order to stay alive. If they are stupid enough to keep going after you, after you killed ten thousands of their friends, they really deserve to die. Rape, on the other hand, is never rightfully provoked.

That being said, I have nothing against Evenicle, only the argument I responded to. I do not intend to play this game, but if you want to do it, you do not have to justify it.
TheGrimLord: Then do me a favor. Don't let me catch you walking around with any sharp or blunt object that could be used as a murder weapon. Why? You most likely own movies where cold blooded killers like Jason and Michael Myers kill people in cold blood. For the beginning of those films, ain't nobody fighting back. A man has his head on today, but it's on the ground tomorrow. If you have engaged in any content where cold blooded killers just murder people, then you are just as much in the same boat you're putting me, with your minority report tactics, sir.

I've played a lot of these, so by your logic I'm the worst rapist in the whole world. Yet, I've never done anything remotely like that. I have female friends who are rape victims. You know how they look at this stuff? As it not being real. The only people who get upset about this stuff are beta male white knights and land whales who don't know the first thing about hygiene and cry because they're oppressed.

"OMG, the poor anime girl!"

Meanwhile, these are the same people who will declare, "Where are her organs?" and "this cartoon character looks underage!" These people would have never survived the nineties. Can we go back to the days when everything was the devil? Please?
May I ask you to reread my message, if possible calmly this time? I feel like you answered someone else.

For exemple, your second point is coming out of nowhere. You can play whatever you want, I do not care. I just said that I did not want to play this specific game, I never said why, and I certainly never said anything about the people who want to. Also, I absolutely believe that you have female friends who are rape victims that do not care about rape in works of fiction, because I happen to have a ton of friends who each survived different serial killers, and they are perfectly fine with anything that portrays violent murders, because after all, it is not real. It makes so much sense...

About your first point, it was kind of odd. Of all the Halloween and the Friday the 13th movies, the only one I like is the original Halloween, and when I first watched this movie, I never rooted for Michael Myers, I rooted for Laurie Strode.
You see, when I engage in any content where cold blooded killers just murder people, I am not on the side of the killers, I want their potential victims to survive. Also, I do not know what you mean by my "minority report tactics".

I will try to conclude as clearly as possible. With my first post, I was just responding to an argument I did not agree with, because I thought the comparison used was not very good. I never tried to report or shame anyone.
Look, I do not want to rape in video games, but this is just about me. If you do, then do it as much as you want. As long as it is in a video game, I do not have a problem with that. You are free to do whatever you want. If you are comfortable with the type of entertainment you enjoy, then you do not have to justify yourself to anyone.
pmcollectorboy: So what's so hard about giving us the full versions of these adult games and just putting a toggle in the options menu?
Something something, coding globally compliant age gates are hard.
The link to the game does not work - I am presuming people in Australia can't view it?
zapphello: The link to the game does not work - I am presuming people in Australia can't view it?
Geoblocked, I'm assuming it was denied classification. You know what our country is like, don't expect to see any sexy AO rated games on GOG without a VPN going forward.
ReynardFox: Geoblocked, I'm assuming it was denied classification. You know what our country is like, don't expect to see any sexy AO rated games on GOG without a VPN going forward.
It was not. It was never submitted for classification here in the first place. And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, you can just buy it on Steam if you so wished, because they aren't blocking it for Australians. This is GOG choosing to restrict it to play things safe.
Theseekingseer: OH MY GOD?! Evenicle on GOG.COM?! OH YEAH! Thank the Gods GOG finally had the guts to release an adult +18 Visual Novel Eroge and Evenicle is one of the best out there if you like dungeon crawling and anime in particular! Hentai too!

I suppose there’s still hope for GOG despite the Hitman Online DRM debacle!

Please bring more games from Mangagamer and Sekai project and also some of NekoNyan Collection of Visual Novels/Eroges!

I do not understand where the hate is coming from whenever Visual Novels/Eroges are released in GOG. They seemed to point the sexual content contained in those games and yet when Succubus got released. Everyone was praising about it despite the game having chunk loads of sexual content and violence to the mix, Plus it’s in full HD!

Sigh…….

I suppose they’re just racist and hates automatically anything that comes Japan and other Asian Countries…

Human stupidity and hypocrisy knows no bounds... Why am I even surprise...

If you people ever consider yourselves “TRUE PC GAMERS” learn how to appreciate art whatever forms, it may take since Games in general are works of art! Period!

That aside, many thanks to GOG.COM and Mangagamer for bringing this game here! Much Appreciated!

Ignore the haters since their word carries little weight and merit.
MysteryK: I totally agree. Both sides of the western ideoligies have one thing in common. They apply constant double standards and impose their will on others by shaming tactics or force. They also have deep hatred for creativity and art when its outside their values, and constanly lie to themselves thiking games outside their values will create an actual criminal. You know pretending fantasy/fiction is reality.

Repeating the same lies over and over again. More than the Energizer batteries commercials.
Nice to see some sensible people still exist here. It’s pretty simple actually. If they have nothing good to say and dislike a certain Japanese game or some other Asian games for that matter, they could just ignore it and move on like most reasonable folks do.

Not everyone is going to be able to see eye to eye with each other, that I understand, at least have some semblance of human decency in respecting each and everyone’s gaming preference and taste. To each their own…
ReynardFox: Geoblocked, I'm assuming it was denied classification. You know what our country is like, don't expect to see any sexy AO rated games on GOG without a VPN going forward.
Cerzel: It was not. It was never submitted for classification here in the first place. And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, you can just buy it on Steam if you so wished, because they aren't blocking it for Australians. This is GOG choosing to restrict it to play things safe.
Oh. Figures.
Hey GOG, there's no sub-forum for this game, or for a few other recent titles like Aron's Adventure and Infraspace.

TheGrimLord: Just a little follow-up. Sekai Project just got back to me. They aren't sure yet about how they're going to approach the content, but they do want to go with non-adult versions here and patches. They say it opens for a wider audience and they're not wrong. Some people who don't like this content would be more likely to purchase the game without it. At the end of the day, it's in GOG's court as whether or not to put those patches here on the site like with Succubus.

As far as Denpasoft patches are concerned, that's more towards marketing for them. They would much rather prefer you go to their site for those patches. It is what it is at the end of the day and it's all business.
I'm glad you're able to get a solid answer back, some companies that I reached out to like Shiravune seem like they have zero interest in bringing their stuff here. =\
So is someone from GOG staff going to actually tell us why these games are blocked in Australia and why instead of hiding like cowards?
Post edited October 27, 2021 by Crosmando
Crosmando: So is someone from GOG staff going to actually tell us why these games are blocked in Australia and why instead of hiding like cowards?
That will probably be due to the Australia videogame censorship laws, which routinely competes with Germany for new demands on pretending adults don't play video games.

You might be able to get an precise answer on the legal reason out of GOG but they probably don't want to talk about it publicly as it puts them in an impossible situation where people will be unhappy no matter what they say. Or maybe it is in MangaGamer's hands.
Crosmando: So is someone from GOG staff going to actually tell us why these games are blocked in Australia and why instead of hiding like cowards?
I couldn't even get GOG to answer a simple question about their refund policy, so... yeah, good luck with that.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by Breja
TheGrimLord: Then do me a favor. Don't let me catch you walking around with any sharp or blunt object that could be used as a murder weapon. Why? You most likely own movies where cold blooded killers like Jason and Michael Myers kill people in cold blood. For the beginning of those films, ain't nobody fighting back. A man has his head on today, but it's on the ground tomorrow. If you have engaged in any content where cold blooded killers just murder people, then you are just as much in the same boat you're putting me, with your minority report tactics, sir.

I've played a lot of these, so by your logic I'm the worst rapist in the whole world. Yet, I've never done anything remotely like that. I have female friends who are rape victims. You know how they look at this stuff? As it not being real. The only people who get upset about this stuff are beta male white knights and land whales who don't know the first thing about hygiene and cry because they're oppressed.

"OMG, the poor anime girl!"

Meanwhile, these are the same people who will declare, "Where are her organs?" and "this cartoon character looks underage!" These people would have never survived the nineties. Can we go back to the days when everything was the devil? Please?
DarkBattler: May I ask you to reread my message, if possible calmly this time? I feel like you answered someone else.

For exemple, your second point is coming out of nowhere. You can play whatever you want, I do not care. I just said that I did not want to play this specific game, I never said why, and I certainly never said anything about the people who want to. Also, I absolutely believe that you have female friends who are rape victims that do not care about rape in works of fiction, because I happen to have a ton of friends who each survived different serial killers, and they are perfectly fine with anything that portrays violent murders, because after all, it is not real. It makes so much sense...

About your first point, it was kind of odd. Of all the Halloween and the Friday the 13th movies, the only one I like is the original Halloween, and when I first watched this movie, I never rooted for Michael Myers, I rooted for Laurie Strode.
You see, when I engage in any content where cold blooded killers just murder people, I am not on the side of the killers, I want their potential victims to survive. Also, I do not know what you mean by my "minority report tactics".

I will try to conclude as clearly as possible. With my first post, I was just responding to an argument I did not agree with, because I thought the comparison used was not very good. I never tried to report or shame anyone.
Look, I do not want to rape in video games, but this is just about me. If you do, then do it as much as you want. As long as it is in a video game, I do not have a problem with that. You are free to do whatever you want. If you are comfortable with the type of entertainment you enjoy, then you do not have to justify yourself to anyone.
I'm not even going to continue with this one. You have a far different mindset than a lot of people, especially regarding horror, so I'm leaving it at that (many people watch slasher films strictly for the kills).

Your country banned a lot of hentai and all onaholes. Of course this would be banned too. Heck, your country banned certain regular anime that doesn't even have nudity. Trust me, I've been keeping up on how the aussie authoritarians are running that country. I wouldn't ever expect this stuff to be available there until your prime minister learns some chill.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by TheGrimLord
SCPM: Hey GOG, there's no sub-forum for this game, or for a few other recent titles like Aron's Adventure and Infraspace.

TheGrimLord: Just a little follow-up. Sekai Project just got back to me. They aren't sure yet about how they're going to approach the content, but they do want to go with non-adult versions here and patches. They say it opens for a wider audience and they're not wrong. Some people who don't like this content would be more likely to purchase the game without it. At the end of the day, it's in GOG's court as whether or not to put those patches here on the site like with Succubus.

As far as Denpasoft patches are concerned, that's more towards marketing for them. They would much rather prefer you go to their site for those patches. It is what it is at the end of the day and it's all business.
SCPM: I'm glad you're able to get a solid answer back, some companies that I reached out to like Shiravune seem like they have zero interest in bringing their stuff here. =\
Some companies are just like that. Jast USA have definitely expressed interest as I've said a dozen times now.

Though the most important thing about this is the fact that fans of this material do not need to be looked at as perverts, pedos or rape apologists. I just got through talking with MG staff about this. The mod there got upset, but the head guy over there and I did speak about it. He does realize that this is a problem in the west. It has been for a while now. Similar to heavy metal and how the religious right thought it's fans worshiped the devil, we are being branded as perverts and dangerous to children and maybe even women in general because we like this kind of material. As more games like this come out and are branded as "rape games" by the normies, you will expect to see more of this kind of behavior from them.

I will continue to defend the fact that fans of this material as well as the people who publish it and develop it in the home country are not perverts or pedos, nor are they dangerous to children or women. This is the heavy metal controversy of the nineties all over again.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by TheGrimLord