It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The definitive version of the emotional adventure is here and -40%.

<span class="bold">Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut</span> has just arrived, bringing significant improvements across the board. Current owners of the game will receive this for free and anyone who was still on the fence can now get it 40% off for a week.

This marks the end of a very long journey, but the wait was more than worth it. The Final Cut adds an in-game map, character library, playable deleted scenes, and a concept art gallery but also several things that both newcomers and veterans will appreciate, like:

- Improved art and sound: tweaked character models, improved lighting, an expanded soundtrack, remastered voice-overs and reworked sound effects
- Various gameplay tweaks
- Improved performance
- Improved German and French localization
- Support for save slots
- Updated engine
- Lots of smaller bugfixes

Those who already own the original's Special Edition will also receive the <span class="bold">Final Cut OST</span> for free.

The 40% discount will last until July 28, 3PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited July 21, 2017 by maladr0Id
Thanks for the free update on my game shelf! I'll enjoy this! :)
playable deleted scenes

finally... I will try this since those were my favourite scenes of book 1
Still wondering if you need to play previous games, to play this.
Thanks for the free update! The enhanced features sound awesome.
Congratulations on producing a whole game!
I finsihed chapter 2 about 3 months ago and stopped playing because I was waiting for this. I wonder if i should start all over to see what they put in the first 2 chapters?
Kobi_Blade: Still wondering if you need to play previous games, to play this.
I'd recommend it. While I guess the developers created something to bring players up to speed - like a brief vignette - there's quite a bit of content. Plus, the first game is just wonderful and shouldn't be missed.
Still no Norwegian voice? :| I guess it will never happen then.

Anyway, has anyone played it yet? How's performance? When I played the old version, I could hardly break 30fps in the city.
sweet! thanks for the free dlc
Given it takes some tweaking to get it to run on modern systems,how about a upgrade to The Longest Journey
Kobi_Blade: Still wondering if you need to play previous games, to play this.
foxworks: I'd recommend it. While I guess the developers created something to bring players up to speed - like a brief vignette - there's quite a bit of content. Plus, the first game is just wonderful and shouldn't be missed.
First game is unplayable though, even the GoG version.
CENSORED BY GOG
Post edited July 22, 2017 by Serren
Kobi_Blade: First game is unplayable though, even the GoG version.
you just need a windows virtual machine to play it with the exit menu, but it works on windows 10 too (you just need to press Y to exit).
Or
you can buy it for iOS, that it's the best version of the longest journey.
Serren: CENSORED BY GOG

Post edited 4 hours ago by Serren
Seems more like self-censorship by Serren. ;)

Or did you mean the game is censored? If so, in what way?
@GogTeam

What happen with the "Journey Birth Short Stories" that was still listed as coming soon for those that had bought the season pass.
was it cancelled ? I don't see any mention of it in the final cut.