It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How to restrain your dragon.

Drakkhen is now available DRM-free, on GOG.com.
On a faraway island, the dragon lords stir from their slumber. If their foretold rise to power comes to pass, the age of man will come to an end, eclipsed by the winged reptiles of old. At the emperor's behest, four heroes set forth to cancel the apocalypse, traveling through 3D vector landscapes, solving devious puzzles, and fighting terrible, pixelated enemies in real-time. Prepare yourselves, heroes, for this ancient enemy is far from toothless.
good enough, dos rpgs are my jam.

thanks gog!
Ah, an obscure one, but a classic. Feast your eyes on those vector landscapes!
high rated
Finally. now the rest of the Piko games please :)
low rated
deleted
Heh, 30 years old game with regional pricing? But why not:)
Old classic is always welcome.
It kinda looks like the dragons are doing the Harlem Shake.
Post edited June 26, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
I still have my boxed version of this for the Amiga. Instabought.
Never heard of it, but it looks amazing, especially for a game made in 1989 (although the minimum system requirements say 1.8 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM and 1GB available disk space?)! Thanks GOG for not forgetting what the O used to stand for.
Hmhmhmhm...hohoho...HAHAHAHA! Of course NOW it comes to gog after I already got it and the rest of the Piko games in a bundle for $1 just last week.
Symphony8: Never heard of it, but it looks amazing, especially for a game made in 1989 (although the minimum system requirements say 1.8 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM and 1GB available disk space?)! Thanks GOG for not forgetting what the O used to stand for.
It's quite a different rpg in some ways. It has some point-and-click adventure-like mechanics at times, with real-time combat. I used to have the Super Nintendo port of it long ago. Never did beat it, but I enjoyed playing and messing around in it.
Post edited June 26, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
low rated
Shame this was in a bundle of about 15 games for 0.89cents:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-classics-bundle

Sorry gog if you want to be steam your going to have price like it. No buy.
so no reviews up yet. whats the game like?
nightcraw1er.488: Shame this was in a bundle of about 15 games for 0.89cents:

Yeah, I would've even skipped that bundle and waited for the gog version if I knew it was coming, but we can't have that now can we? :P
high rated
nightcraw1er.488: Shame this was in a bundle of about 15 games for 0.89cents:

Steam doesn't sell those 21 (not 15) games for a dolly, your argument is invalid.
Yes, this made my day! It's one of my favorite games and one I wanted so much to see here on GOG. Sadly I can't afford it at this moment, but I'll get it whenever I have a chance. :)