It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Open world, survival adventure developed by The Molasses Flood and published by CD PROJEKT RED – Drake Hollow is now available on GOG with a -60% discount that lasts until July 6th, 1 PM UTC!

Build and defend villages of vegetable folk from deadly feral beasts in the blighted world of The Hollow. Explore, gather, and fight! You can even invite your friends. So, can you craft the perfect village?

Having followed the call of a mysterious crow, you find yourself trapped in The Hollow, a shattered mirror of our world plagued by a mysterious source of evil. Your only way home is to rescue the Drakes, rebuild their home, and drive out the enemies that have ruined their world. Explore, build and thrive together in this third person, coop, survival-building adventure.

Check it out now!
high rated
Probably the last CDPR-published title that doesn't include the My Rewards "feature".
Published by CDPR? What online requirements and DRM are involved in this title? They like to use their releases to push the envelope of unacceptability on GOG. I can't help but to expect this to do the same.

The game lists "co-op" and as a high selling point. Does it support the best forms of co-op: same-device split screen and LAN? Or is it only Galaxy? Completely not enough information to make an informed decision.

(See what happens when you squander and burn your goodwill for stupid shit, CDPR?)

EDIT: With apologies to Molasses Flood.
Post edited June 29, 2023 by mqstout
That looks incredible! Congratulations to The Molasses Flood and to CDPR.
Thought they had been renamed to CD Projekt Boston (or something along those lines) in the meantime, but they still seem to be going by The Molasses Flood:
https://www.themolassesflood.com/
Post edited June 29, 2023 by Swedrami
It looks a lot better than Metal Gear Survive.
The game looks fun and I dig its cartoonish design. Wishlisted.
published by cdpr, yet it took 2.5 years to appear on gog? that's fucked up.
Seems to be co op only - I am out.

Edit: seems I made a wrong assumption here (thanks product description). Sorry for confusion.
Post edited June 29, 2023 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Seems to be co op only - I am out.
Can someone confirm this please? No single-player mode?
MarkoH01: Seems to be co op only - I am out.
polecat1: Can someone confirm this please? No single-player mode?
I play solo right now ^^
It's a nice and fun game with a sandbox mode too.
Published by CDPR and only now it releases here?
What a joke.
The internet co-op will work as long as there will be active servers, so...

Because there is no local co-op/splitscreen, it is a hard pass for me.
Post edited June 29, 2023 by wildapple-SI
Looks like a pretty fun game, onto the wishlist for now!
wildapple-SI: The internet co-op will work as long as there will be active servers, so...

Because there is no local co-op/splitscreen, it is a hard pass for me.
So no LAN or direct connect play? Guess I'll not even wishlist.