It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In this RPG your hero develops in… quite a surprising way.

Din's Legacy from Soldak Entertainment is an action RPG set in a fantasy world. As a member of the Mutated race, we must fulfil assignments given to us by the trickster god Din. Along with our progress, the character we play mutates for the better or worse.

The game is available on GOG.COM with a 25% discount that lasts until 2nd January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
high rated
And to the forums you go :)
will pick this up latre this week yo!
Is it related to Din's Curse in some way?
Finally, I was beginning to think Soldak had been booted off GOG by the dreaded curators.
looks interesting, wishlisted
This is a spiritual successor to Din's Curse, FYI.
M3troid: Is it related to Din's Curse in some way?
Story-wise it's the next chapter in the Depths of Peril > Din's Curse > Zombasite >Din's Legacy saga.

It incorporates just about all of the features of Soldak's previous fantasy games. Drox Operative is the only one not rendered obsolete.
Good news! And to make it even better Soldak's next game is going to be Drox Operative 2. :)
Strife_Leonhart: Good news! And to make it even better Soldak's next game is going to be Drox Operative 2. :)
This would be awesome, where did this information come from?
Too bad it's not Dink's Legacy, a sequel to Dink Smallwood :D
Wasn't this one of the games we thought was rejected? If so, glad to see it "un-rejected" like Grimoire. I hope other quality highly-desired rejected games get un-rejected and show up here :)
Post edited December 19, 2019 by tfishell
XYCat: Too bad it's not Dink's Legacy, a sequel to Dink Smallwood :D
ive already instabought that in my dreams.
Very nice surprise since I also thought this got previously rejected (which bummed me out). It was(/is?) available DRM-free on the developer's site and I bought it then, but planning to get it here too to show support for the game and in hopes of bringing more like it here. Seeing this game and Grimoire here was as big, if not bigger, news than the Blade Runner release for me!
GOG.com: [...] As a member of the Mutated race, we must fulfil assignments given to us by the trickster god Din. Along with our progress, the character we play mutates for the better or worse.
"We"? That's a weird way to write it. (Also, since I'm already nitpicking, "fulfill" is misspelled. :P )

On another note, wasn't Din the god of honor in Din's Curse? I think that was the whole idea: you did wrong in life, so after death, boy scout Din won't let you rest until you've helped save enough towns from monsters/incompetent townsfolk. Being the god of both honor and trickery would be kind of weird.