It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Decay of Logos is now available DRM-free.

Embark on a journey of revenge and betrayal set in motion by the destruction of our young adventurer's village at the hands of Crimson Knights. Find solace in your mystical elk companion as you battle the unforgiving foes that roam this once peaceful realm. Venture into ancient ruins and dungeons in search of their rewards in a quest to find the truth behind the attack of Ada’s home.
low rated
Why haven't you announced you're getting it on your store sooner? I have bought it 30 minutes ago and I would much rather get it on GOG.
Post edited August 30, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Oh this game looks pretty interesting.
Looks nice, but does the developer have a tough enough time with GOG architecture that they couldn't add achievements?
high rated
BeatriceElysia: Why haven't you announced you're getting it on your store sooner? I have bought it 30 minutes ago and I would much rather get it on GOG.
That's your problem for renting on some DRMed store. Refund your rental there, buy it here. Cease improper use of other storefronts.
Post edited August 30, 2019 by mqstout
Mmm,... Why is this game 3€ more expensive here than in Steam? I plan to buy it here anyway, but it seems somewhat unfair
ShadowWulfe: Looks nice, but does the developer have a tough enough time with GOG architecture that they couldn't add achievements?
Most of the devs i spoke to said it's not difficult at all to add achievements on GOG, just time consuming. Maybe GOG team should offer some assisstance (if they really want to). :p
inowol: Mmm,... Why is this game 3€ more expensive here than in Steam? I plan to buy it here anyway, but it seems somewhat unfair
I'm assuming it must be due to differing exchange rates as the price for me (in £) is exactly the same on GOG and steam.

Actually just noticed this statement on steam's page:

"Happy to announce that Decay of Logos is going to be available here for $19.99 on August 30. It's the same price across all platforms, we hope you enjoy playing! "
And here I was hoping to see a bunch of logotypes decaying.
"Find solace in your mystical elk companion"

Ewwww... Seriously? What about phrasing the game blurb in a way that does not sound so sick? JOKING!!

Also: after reading the whole thing, still no idea of what this game is aiming to. Third person action/adventure RPG might as well be Where the water tastes like wine.
Post edited August 30, 2019 by Carradice
inowol: Mmm,... Why is this game 3€ more expensive here than in Steam? I plan to buy it here anyway, but it seems somewhat unfair
Why can Walmart charge lower prices than a mom and pop store?

Anyway, game looks awesome and is one I want to own here rather than rent on some other service.
Nice release, the game looks awesome, and I love the "Souls-like" combat system. Wishlisted.
Hm....
Attachments:
BeatriceElysia: Why haven't you announced you're getting it on your store sooner? I have bought it 30 minutes ago and I would much rather get it on GOG.
You're really using patience as your dump stat again :p

About the game, hm, looks like another one going on the wishlist just as to watch for some unspecified later time, unless reviews will make me take it off at some point. Interesting at first glance, but also significant risk of proving otherwise when getting into the details. We'll see.
stardust_79: "Souls-like" combat system.
Blade of Darkness-like for me, since I never played any Souls game, but yeah, definitely struck me as that.
Post edited August 30, 2019 by Cavalary
If GOGMix still around, I would make one and titled it "List of Games that works only on W10 "

RIP GOGMIX