It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surfin' the highway.

<span class="bold">Death Road to Canada</span>, an outrageous road trip simulator about managing a vehicle full of unpleasant people that the zombies still find tasty, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 10% launch discount.

Crowded vehicles are scientifically proven to bring the worst out of humans and this one is no different; it's full of obnoxious morons who want to cross a sea of undead on a car - and you must help them! Step on it and overrun the brainless hordes, or proceed on foot and throw large pieces of furniture at them. Every now and then your horrible passengers will claw and bicker at each other about how to handle the Interactive Fiction events, so it's again your job to help resolve matters without (much) bloodshed. This post-apocalyptic highway is a regular madhouse: survivors with weird abilities, unusual weapons, rare events, a shotgun-wielding puppy - it has it all! All but a steady hand to sort out the mess and keep the growling pedestrians from jumping on board without a ticket.

Make your way through hundreds of pixelated undead as your car hits the <span class="bold">Death Road to Canada</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 10% launch discount will last until September 13, 12:59 PM, UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IgDfaBmV3TY
Post edited September 07, 2016 by maladr0Id
Let's go!!!

Hope the Kickstarter backers will get a GOG key... I'm gonna ask the devs.
Another pixel art RPM?
Zombies again?! Sigh... I have no brain for this anymore...
Seems to be like Organ Trail.
Maxvorstadt: Another pixel art RPM?
Actually no.

That's just the way most Canadians look. :P

JOKE! I love Canada! Put down your hockey sticks! I love you all and I'm rocking out to "Moving Pictures" as I type this!
muntdefems: Let's go!!!

Hope the Kickstarter backers will get a GOG key... I'm gonna ask the devs.
Love to know the answer to this too..
Release date: July 21. Why the delay?
low rated
Pixel Vomit: The Game

Another game reluctantly released on GOG in order to drum up profit? Yah, I'd pass on that account, if I wasn't already passing because it looks like a terrible game.
tinyE: Actually no.

That's just the way most Canadians look. :P

JOKE! I love Canada! Put down your hockey sticks! I love you all and I'm rocking out to "Moving Pictures" as I type this!
I heard lacrosse is the real national sport of Canada not ice hockey .
IAmSinistar: Pixel Vomit: The Game

Another game reluctantly released on GOG in order to drum up profit? Yah, I'd pass on that account, if I wasn't already passing because it looks like a terrible game.
Poor man's Dead Rising .
Post edited September 06, 2016 by Painted_Doll
AgentBirdnest: Release date: July 21. Why the delay?
Not absolutely sure, but it seems to me they focused on releasing only on Steam until they got a more or less definitive version of the game before releasing it elsewhere.

Incidentally, they never talked about GOG in their Kickstarter page. The DRM-free version was supposed to be released through Humble, but as I'm writing this the Humble Store still sells this game as a Steam key only...
I'm not tired of zombies (maybe because I do not watch any for the zombie themed tv shows) but It's a bit pricey for what it looks like. I might pick it up in a sale.
AgentBirdnest: Release date: July 21. Why the delay?
Probably because developers did lot's of bug squashing and balance tweaks after initial release.
"COOL IT!"
Not my thing but keep em coming gog.