It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An apocalyptic space-time adventure.

<span class="bold">Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today</span>, a post-apocalyptic point and click adventure, is available now for Windows and Mac OS X (Linux version incoming!) DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

<span class="bold">Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today</span> has at one point been described as "Guybrush meets Mad Max meets 12 Monkeys". It's a classic point and click adventure with a dark, mature twist. A series of terrible natural cataclysms and a lethal pandemic strike humanity and nearly wipe it off the face of the earth: a post post-apocalyptic vision that knows no mercy, and as such you should expect to see none. You can, however, expect a unique art style, an impressive open point-and-click world, and an atmospheric layer of sound, as you try to save the remains of your world before time itself… dissolves.

Do you enjoy being haunted by the sounds of Dead Synchronicity? You can also buy your own copy of the official soundtrack on GOG.com.

Space time distortions, concentration camps, and societies in shreds await in <span class="bold">Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last until Friday, April 17, at 9:59 AM GMT.

#DYSTOTWEET CONTEST UPDATE
Tweet your own 140-character dystopian story inspired by the image we posted in the announcement tweet and use the tag #dystotweet for a chance to win developer goodies and GOG.com $9.99 game codes!

We'll be tracking your social media entries until Monday, April 13th at 11:59 AM GMT and pick a winner before next Friday!
I remember this one on KS!

Wishlisted for now, definitely want to have it, in a later date though :)
Even the soundtrack is regionally priced???

I think I'll pass.
PaterAlf: Even the soundtrack is regionally priced???
From the game card: Company: Fictiorama Studios / Daedalic Entertainment

Any questions? :P

Pricing issues aside, this looks very interesting and it's on my wishlist.
Review for anyone interested:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/04/08/wot-i-think-dead-synchronicity-tomorrow-comes-today/

I think I'll pass.
Thats just not right :/
Regional pricing aside ( the price for the soundtrack doesn't look so bad, actually ) I like the fact that GOG finally seems to be offering OSTs as separate purchases, for those cases where they can't provide them as free extras. Seems like a much cleaner and more efficient solution than all those Legendary Royal Super Duper Collector's Editions. Plus, now people can decide to purchase only the soundtrack, if they like it and aren't interested in the game. ( Or if they already have the game elsewhere. )
I was curious and about to add it to the wishlist, but then I read the review. Story is a big part of adventure games for me, and the review didn't sound too good...

I think I'll pass.
Niggles: Thats just not right :/
Also, ^This.
Wow... No real ending and bad/poor puzzles ? I wishilisted it but I changed my mind about the game with that review. I'll see if the game goes back in my wishlist after I read a few other reviews.

I think I'll pass.
The unreasoned complains about the regional pricement will never stop, will they?

Just for the record:
GOGs fair price package makes up any financial difference. What it cannot make up are the differences in BONITY, but these do only matter if you don´t buy often. If you buy a regional priced game first AND than a non-regional priced game right afterwards, there isn´t even a difference at all! (as long as the non-regionalpriced game is not pricier than your amount of store credit) Doesn´t sound that positive to me...
Post edited April 10, 2015 by RadonGOG
sebarnolds: Wow... No real ending and bad/poor puzzles ? I wishilisted it but I changed my mind about the game with that review. I'll see if the game goes back in my wishlist after I read a few other reviews.
i played the alpha demo, its a weird adventure lots of gorey kills and deaths
angry people and more...

but thats not the bad part, i like click and point but it also has some visuals , effects that are not good for my eyes (photo sensitivity) and thats the major reason its not on my list, not because of the price, the max i am able and willing to spend on a single game is 23.99 euro (thats below the max of a 25 euro paysafecard)
So its not the price, its because it has some annoying visual effects (some flashbacks the guy has)
Thats why i am carefull in getting games, i alway search for a demo or a good video that shows the entire game (walkthroughs).
Post edited April 10, 2015 by gamesfreak64
low rated
Another regionally priced game, yeeaaah!

We need more of those, I still hesitate between buying here and pirating... this can't do, the dilemma is unbearable. XP
CharlesGrey: Regional pricing aside ( the price for the soundtrack doesn't look so bad, actually ) I like the fact that GOG finally seems to be offering OSTs as separate purchases, for those cases where they can't provide them as free extras.
They are still labeled as "Included FREE goodies" despite us having to pay the regional equivalent of what actually used to be a part of the free goodies.
Attachments:
Post edited April 10, 2015 by stg83
I do not know much about the game, but the price of the soundtrack is a little bit excessive. Pay £17.09 get £14.60 in credit.
Basically GOG are doing a pre-payment method with a cheap soundtrack tacked on.
CharlesGrey: Regional pricing aside ( the price for the soundtrack doesn't look so bad, actually ) I like the fact that GOG finally seems to be offering OSTs as separate purchases, for those cases where they can't provide them as free extras.
stg83: They are still labeled as "Included FREE goodies" despite us having to pay the regional equivalent of what actually used to be a part of the free goodies.
On those "special" editions of games you mean? Yeah, that's awkward, and one of the reasons why I think this approach of simply selling the bigger goodies ( such as soundtracks ) separately, is more transparent and honest, rather than claiming they are "FREE". ( Of course actual free bonus content is still appreciated, when available. The bonus content of many new releases has been rather weak lately. An icon and a wallpaper? Seriously? Yay! :( )